No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson son age 17 coming up the amateur ranks and looking good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    The guy was joking around about being a fighter who got suspended for smoking weed, He claimed he has the WBF belt when the black guy asked him what belt he held, He also claimed he was Sergio Martinez's brother lol...
    I was kind of doubting whether he's really a brother of sergio so I was looking closely at his face if he's that sexy as well. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Is this him?
      Nice find, T.

So "mike tyson jr" is just a monicker of some mike tyson-looking amateur fighter, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Nice find, T.

So "mike tyson jr" is just a monicker of some mike tyson-looking amateur fighter, eh?
        No...that's Tobias Sims.

Tyson doesn't have a 17 year old son...at least not one known publicly. He was joking around.

Comment

i had this vid on in the back ground and wasnt even listening to the beginning and just watched and this dude is just straight fukin with these guys big time. kind of a weird thing to bring up though saying tyson has a 17 year old with 47 amateur wins dude is straight bs though

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            No...that's Tobias Sims.

Tyson doesn't have a 17 year old son...at least not one known publicly. He was joking around.
            Thanks for the info and it did say... yes tobias sims.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Is this him?
              I sure hope not, because this guy is straight garbage! Anyone can look good kicking some heavy bags ass. This guy wishes he was tysons son lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigflip55 View Post
                I sure hope not, because this guy is straight garbage! Anyone can look good kicking some heavy bags ass. This guy wishes he was tysons son lol
                This lol, "stay down homie!"

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  No...that's Tobias Sims.

And if you do the math, Mike Tyson was locked up when any 17 year old son would've been conceived

Comment

ok wait, a black that dont like floyd??

thats as impossible as finding a pinoy that dont like pacquiao

Comment

The video is titled "ATG Radio Host Frank Stea Got Jokes".

Got Jokes......I'm gonna guess he was, you know, joking.

Comment

Working...
                      X