No announcement yet.

Recommend some iPhone & iPod Touch apps and games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
    Sorry two different things. Ipod touch is the best mp3 player you can buy. The iphone is not the best phone you can buy and it has its limitations. I would hate to have an iphone as my phone.

There aren't that many limitations anymore, you will grow to love your iPod Touch and using the touch screen keyboard it just takes a while to get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
      rogelio, im confident that you'd like the iPhone if you were to actually OWN one

trust me
      No riz trust me I wouldn't. I don't need a toy for a phone. Up until this "update" you couldn't mms, no video, no voice and a whole lot of the other crap. Apple gets you with crappy pointless **** like farting apps.

Riz when apple makes a phone that has voice dialing, tru built in gps, quarty keyboard, its on messaging app, threaded texts, and the ability to open attachments like word, excel, and powerpoint and also allow me to forward these messages and attachments let me know. And oh yea my blackberry has push email so when I get an email I get it instantly just like a text message. And one more than thing. When you can be on your phone all day and go a week without charging your phone it makes it pretty nice. Why don't the att reps walk around with iphones? Sure enough the company that distributes these would know what's good wouldn't they? Have they not heard of iphones? One thing you can be sure to see with an iphone owner is them carrying a charger lol. Its a cool phone just not for me I need more out of my phone like what I listed that my berry does. As far as mp3 players the touch is un touchable.

Comment

No riz trust me I wouldn't. I don't need a toy for a phone. Up until this "update" you couldn't mms, no video, no voice and a whole lot of the other crap. Apple gets you with crappy pointless **** like farting apps.

Riz when apple makes a phone that has voice dialing, tru built in gps, quarty keyboard, its on messaging app, threaded texts, and the ability to open attachments like word, excel, and powerpoint and also allow me to forward these messages and attachments let me know. And oh yea my blackberry has push email so when I get an email I get it instantly just like a text message. And one more than thing. When you can be on your phone all day and go a week without charging your phone it makes it pretty nice. Why don't the att reps walk around with iphones? Sure enough the company that distributes these would know what's good wouldn't they? Have they not heard of iphones? One thing you can be sure to see with an iphone owner is them carrying a charger lol. Its a cool phone just not for me I need more out of my phone like what I listed that my berry does. As far as mp3 players the touch is un touchable.

Wait till you start browsing the app store and you will change your mind about it, I have a external battery called an iPower which I only use in emergency it's handy when I'm on the go to have it charging at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
          Wait till you start browsing the app store and you will change your mind about it, I have a external battery called an iPower which I only use in emergency it's handy when I'm on the go to have it charging at the same time.
          That's uneccessary like I said I charge my phone once a week. Unless the iphone can do what my berry can do I won't be purchasing. I'm looking forward to my touch I haven't even opened it I'm waiting for screen protector and case to come in. I'm also looking forward to having something to entertain myself at airports and instead of looking out the window thousands of feet in the air wondering how fuked up it would be if we just fell; I can watch a movie or some fights and relax. I haven't hit the istore yet but I will just don't know what to get I prefer free screw paying apple for apps and upgrades. Just like my touch is "brand new, newest released" but if I want the newest software I have to purchase it. Bull **** this is the newest ipod yet I got to pay to have the newest software????? Take windows for a great example. You can buy any laptop or desktop right now and you can have the new windows 7 free when its released later this year.

Comment

Breakbeat my buddy I just bought an ipod touch and I need to learn how to use this thing. Apps I need app help where and what do I get?????? How do I jailbreak and should I? And what does it do?
            there's vids on youtube explaining jailbreaking. Basically it's removing things that came on the itouch already that take up space yet you don't need. I see tons of space being used, but can't figure out what's using it, must be something pre installed.

The question about iphone, cause some don't want to pay $60+ a month on a phone..especially if they already have a cell phone plan

Comment

Iphone> any Blackberry

Comment

That's uneccessary like I said I charge my phone once a week. Unless the iphone can do what my berry can do I won't be purchasing. I'm looking forward to my touch I haven't even opened it I'm waiting for screen protector and case to come in. I'm also looking forward to having something to entertain myself at airports and instead of looking out the window thousands of feet in the air wondering how fuked up it would be if we just fell; I can watch a movie or some fights and relax. I haven't hit the istore yet but I will just don't know what to get I prefer free screw paying apple for apps and upgrades. Just like my touch is "brand new, newest released" but if I want the newest software I have to purchase it. Bull **** this is the newest ipod yet I got to pay to have the newest software????? Take windows for a great example. You can buy any laptop or desktop right now and you can have the new windows 7 free when its released later this year.

You can get free apps from the app store, the iPod Touch should have the latest firmware, as far charging for major updates it's something Apple have to do for accounting purposes, it's worth it though!

Comment

as for the app's I use, pandora, colorsplash, the weather channel, convertbot (love this), Have2Eat, Have2P, Myspace, Facebook, Im+, Skype, fandango, wifi track

rest are kids games...

Comment

Originally posted by *~*malvada*~* View Post
                    there's vids on youtube explaining jailbreaking. Basically it's removing things that came on the itouch already that take up space yet you don't need. I see tons of space being used, but can't figure out what's using it, must be something pre installed.

The question about iphone, cause some don't want to pay $60+ a month on a phone..especially if they already have a cell phone plan
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post

I'm wary of jailbreaking it as I don't want to compromise my phone, once jailbroken there are apps out there that are obviously pirated and not approved by apple that can be installed.

I have no problem with paying for apps on the iphone as most of them are so cheap.

Anyway, back to the apps............recommend some!

Comment

Working...
                      X