No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland To Be Trained By Bob Santos, Tafralis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Kirkland To Be Trained By Bob Santos, Tafralis

BoxingScene.com has been advised that junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) will be trained by Bob Santos for his upcoming HBO televised fight Glen Tapia (20-0, 12KOs) on December 7th at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Santos works with Robert Guerrero and Erislandy Lara, and previously worked with Joel Casamayor and Hector Lizarraga. Kirkland's strength and conditioning will be handled by Adam Tafralis. Kirkland, inactive since the March 2012 disqualification win over Carlos Molina, was previously trained by Ann Wolfe and later by Kenny Adams.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow.. Dunno much about the trainer but without Ann, James isn't as much feared.

Hopefully they can workout and James can knock people out like he always does.

Comment

i guess he got tired of the Wolf pusssy.

Comment

By who? Someone educate me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Glad to see Kirkland is with a good people. The Ghost accomplished a lot in this sport and it takes a good team to get there. Mr. Santos please get Kirkland back to the guy we all fell in love with. Kirkland is a BEAST!!!!

Comment

This doesn't look like a recipe for success. Inactive off a bad fight with a new trainer, that's mostly a manager vs. a tough Tapia.

Comment

Kirkland without Wolfe is a recipe for disaster so I'm picking Kirkland to get KTFO and I have never seen the other guy fight.

Comment

I dont know the new trainer but maybe hes better than Wolfe.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                  Kirkland without Wolfe is a recipe for disaster so I'm picking Kirkland to get KTFO and I have never seen the other guy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    I dont know the new trainer but maybe hes better than Wolfe.
                    Wouldn't take much knowledge to be a better trainer than that ice cream truck/heavy bag hybrid of a vehicle driving Anne Wolfe.

Comment

Working...
                    X