Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Adrien Broner: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner gives him the demarco treatment then does the salsa over him

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Simple question - What if it was Matthysse landing those punches on Broner instead of Rees?
      It's called knowing what you have in front of you. I'm sure Rees was that threatening though

Comment

• I give a slight edge to Broner. I think his defense can help him survive to a decision. Matthysse is a serious threat though, that's why I think Al Haymon is working with him so he and Broner don't have to meet.

Comment

• Mathyssee brutalize Broner. He young doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Well, this poll sure got lopsided since the last time I viewed it.

I can see why somewhat I guess, with Rees catching him at times tonight.

I don't see Broner doing any of the showboating, or laxing off mentally against Matthysse. I think Broner will recognize that he is in with a killer, respect that, and plan accordingly.

Hope to see the fight in the future. This place will be fun if it ever gets made.
            Where have all the rational thinkers gone? Well said man.

Comment

• Matthyse by TKO,otherwise he get's Ponce'ed.

Comment

• matthysse by murder! in 1 if Broner runs ok 2

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
                  Matthysse was intimidated by Judah's speed and it cost him the decision. I think Broner takes a decision starting fast and hanging with Matthysse late.

Matthysse fights too wide and straight forward.
                  You think Matthyse was intimidated by Judah? He absolutely dominated him, get real..

Matthysse KO's him. Broner is really the next Berto. Berto looked really good throwing right hook - uppercuts against the same caliber Broner is shoulder rolling. And Malignaggi and Matthysse would be the Ortiz and Guerrero to Broner. Oh yeah, Luis Collazo should've got the decision against Berto too, just like Ponce probably should've got the decision too but not as much.

Comment

• I might be on a bit of a strech, but I voted Broner by stoppage.

If Broner can make it out the first four rounds I think he'll get the stoppage. He's accurate once he finds the punching range, he'll do better than he did against Gavin(NOT DISCREDITING LUCAS), I believe so because he does better when the target is his same height. I think Broner will have the power to gain respect from Lucas after landing some combinations.

I think Broner would have the will to get back up and keep fighting, he can win if he uses the tools right.

Comment

• Matthysse by ko until Broner proves himself. If Broner can prove his chin, heart, and defense, I'll pick him.

Comment

Working...
                      X