No announcement yet.

Most exciting division ATM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    My favourite is probably the cruiserweight division. Brimming with talent, get some great fights usually overshadowed, and some seriously good up & coming prospects.

Rakhim Chakhkiev
    Marco Huck
    Antonio Tarver
    Dennis Lebedev
    Santander Silgado
    Tony Conquest (Up-coming British prospect)
    Lateef Kayode
    Masternak
    Yunier Dorticos (young Cuban prospect, great amateur pedigree, 100% K.O ratio, definitely one too watch out for)
    Yoan Pablo Hernandez
    Ola Afolabi
    Wlodarczyk
    Aleksandr Alekseev
    Dmytro Kucher
    Guillermo Jones
    William Fernando Souza Bezerra (Unknown Brazilian prospect, 32-0 31 K.Os, seemingly had a great amateur career)
    I agree with you.

However, the Brazilians don't even know who Bezarra is.. The boxing circles over there believe his record is fake and so was his amateur career.

Nobody knows him and nobody has any video's of him. His manager was a shady bastard too. He got a world title fight a few years back after fighting only South Americans and he lost via giving up in just 51 seconds.

Comment

When you put up all the good fighters in each weight the way you did I can see there are lots of good fighters and good match ups in all of the weight classes you listed. Canelo, Cotto, Vanes, Trout, Mayweather, and Martinez are all good fighters and I like watching all of them. So in a close race I pick 154 and hope the best will fight the best soon. The Cotto-Trout and Vanes-Lara fights are a very good start. I'm not sure who is the best 154 pound fighter in the world and I'd like to find out. I know Mayweather is better than Cotto but Cotto is still a tough fight for any 154 pounder.

Comment

Working...
      X