Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz "I knew he was on roids, how else can he get beat up like that for 12 rounds?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bertoid should be hanged! Disgusting cheat!!!

Comment

I really hope somebody beats Ortiz cripple. This guys really thinks his he a good fighter. Ortiz is average at best. He's ****y but he isn't even that good and hasn't done much in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        First Khan, and now Ortiz. Sure, their opponents didn't follow the rules and Khan/Ortiz have every right to complain, but some of the stuff they're saying is simply unnecessary.
        Agreed, but neither Ortiz or Khan aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Their "Face Off" show will look like an episode of Beavis and Buthead

Comment

What an idiot. Just because he didnt quit like you did against Chino doesnt mean that he is on steroids.

Worst thing is that so many idiots are going to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Agreed, but neither Ortiz or Khan aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Their "Face Off" show will look like an episode of Beavis and Buthead
            This cracked me up.

Comment

He act like he beat Berto up the WHOLE 12 rounds...... Lol @ Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                I really hope somebody beats Ortiz cripple. This guys really thinks his he a good fighter. Ortiz is average at best. He's ****y but he isn't even that good and hasn't done much in the sport.
                That is a disgusting thing to you you ****ing coward. I bet you would have the balls to say that to his face eh? Yeah right.

Your a ****ing disgrace to wish that upon any fighter.

Wether he has done something or nothing in the sport, one things for sure, he's done more than you or your next 10 generations of family will ever do in the sport of Boxing, that's for sure, so who the **** are you to say something like that?

Why dont you go and try and make him cripple? Go on, i dare you?

Yeah, its easy for your coward ass to say **** like that over the internet, bet you couldn't do it yourself could you?

Comment

he's right though

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post

Comment

Ortiz "I knew he was on roids, how else can he get beat up like that for 12 rounds?"

Nah, it's because Berto actually has heart and didn't quit like a puto.

Like Ortiz did against Maidana..

Comment

Working...
                      X