Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 NFL Draft Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing is for sure but a closest as sure pick as there is patrick peterson,whether u run a 4-3 ,3-4 don't matter.he's versatile enough to be a great corner or when he gets older a possible big time safety. Since there ain't too many shut down corners in the league, watever team gets him will be str8 for the next 8-10 years.

Comment

Lions Baby.

Im hoping for Prince Amukamra, Bowers, HOPEFULLY PETERSON FALLS TO 13. dOUBT IT THOUGH.

Comment

I've got Mel Kiper's hair going near the top of the 2nd round.

I think there's a lot of value in that pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I heard a rumore the Eagles may trade Kolb to the Cardinals for the 5th pick.

But I dont think teams can trade players right now so idk what to think.
          Actually they have said that if Vin Miller or Patrick Peterson is available when the Cards come up, we (the Texans) may swap picks and give up a 2 and 4 rounder to move up and get either one.....

Comment

We want football i fcking love it

Comment

saints better get ingram and a whole gang of dudes that can tackle (fuk u glove!)

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                saints better get ingram and a whole gang of dudes that can tackle (fuk u glove!)
                Haha...replace that soft ass safety of yours.

Cam Newton will be 2011's JaMarcus Russell!!!

Comment

Looks like Von Miller is next.

Comment

They better have patience with Cam Newton or he will be a huge bust. What are they going to do with Clausen now? he didnt even get a decent chance with that crappy ass team and being a rookie.

Comment

damn it, I wanted Von Miller.....

Hopefully Pat Pete is still there when the Cards come up....

Comment

Working...
                      X