Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, one of Floyds greatest attributes is getting inside his opponents heads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

If this is the only thing you got out of the post,

I feel sorry for you only because what I described wasn't even being used in the literal sense.
    No, that wan't all I got out of the post, but I picked it out because so many people say that and I feel it is wrong, cut the patronising 'I feel sorry for you' crap, I was just making a point that you may not agree with, that's how debating works.

Comment

I don't think Mayweather is so much interested in getting in Pacquiao head, Pacquiao is indeed a true warrior who can't be toyed with.

But in fact what he's managed to do, with the help of small minded people like the TS, is simply allow his antics as well as his name to over shadow the megafight that should be on everyone's mind, Pac vs. Mosley.

I think Mayweather has gone past the point of entertaining, to just a pathetic attempt to get people heated over nothing, and he's accomplished just that, sadly the people who say he's making himself look stupid and scared are the same people who are proving how effective his plan really was.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        I don't think Mayweather is so much interested in getting in Pacquiao head, Pacquiao is indeed a true warrior who can't be toyed with.

But in fact what he's managed to do, with the help of small minded people like the TS, is simply allow his antics as well as his name to over shadow the megafight that should be on everyone's mind, Pac vs. Mosley.

I think Mayweather has gone past the point of entertaining, to just a pathetic attempt to get people heated over nothing, and he's accomplished just that, sadly the people who say he's making himself look stupid and scared are the same people who are proving how effective his plan really was.
        what goes around comes around.... by people talking about wifebeater's duckage of pac, it brings everyone back to think about the pac vs. mosley fight.

if wifebeater was beefing with rick ross again, no one would really care, and pac/mosley wouldn't get free promotion from trollweather.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          Floyd is so great he got into his own head!
          GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo16031992 View Post
            No, that wan't all I got out of the post, but I picked it out because so many people say that and I feel it is wrong, cut the patronising 'I feel sorry for you' crap, I was just making a point that you may not agree with, that's how debating works.

No, you picked it out because you it was the only thing you could possibly think of to "debate".

This isn't a debate. Its a question.

Why is Floyd mentally crumbling over a man he won't even face in the ring?

Comment

Working...
            X