No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez To Take on The Services of Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez To Take on The Services of Al Haymon

BoxingScene.com has learned that WBC silver welterweight champion Josesito Lopez has signed Al Haymon as an advisor to his newly burgeoning boxing career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good for him. Al Haymon makes things happen for his fighters

Comment

That means no fights against fighters like Mayweather or Berto. Haymon advises his fighters against fighting eachother.

Comment

And I thought it was already known that Lopez is with Haymon. Sam Watson was going crazy for Lopez's win over Ortiz, cheering him and congratulating him. Watson is the face of Al Haymon, when he and his twin sons are in your corner, then that means you are a Haymon fighter. They're only in the ring for Haymon fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          And I thought it was already known that Lopez is with Haymon. Sam Watson was going crazy for Lopez's win over Ortiz, cheering him and congratulating him. Watson is the face of Al Haymon, when he and his twin sons are in your corner, then that means you are a Haymon fighter. They're only in the ring for Haymon fighters.
          So that's who the hell those two dudes are? I had no idea, I see them at every major freaking fight. I thought they were two charity orphaned kids or something

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
            So that's who the hell those two dudes are? I had no idea, I see them at every major freaking fight. I thought they were two charity orphaned kids or something
            Yeah, Sam Watson's sons, they work for Al Haymon fighters as cheerleaders basically, cheering in the corner. I would like to one day see Winky Wright and the twins come together in the ring, they're like long lost brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              How could it be known if he barely signed this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                How could it be known if he barely signed this weekend?
                All I know is that I saw Sam Watson and his sons in the ring with Lopez after his victory, cheering him on. From there, you can see what was going to happen, by using common sense. You don't need to be a rocket scientist, or like you, an insider, to figure this out. I guess I knew already.

Comment

Fight canelo damnit

Comment

I don't like Al Haymon but Josesito deserves some easy pay days and some blatant robberies go his way for once.

so if Ortiz declines the rematch maybe Haymon will dig up Jose Luis Castillo and Marco Antionio Barrera for Lopez to fight and bill it as something.

Comment

Working...
                    X