Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden boy is dominating top rank right now!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden boy is dominating top rank right now!!!

they got 6 cards coming up on both hbo and showtime plus the cotto-mayweather ppv while top rank just has the pac-bradley ppv on a major network whats up arum?

True that but Top Rank is smarter, they go wherever they get the most money.

FOTY so far is salido-Lopez which was on show time.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
      they got 6 cards coming up on both hbo and showtime plus the cotto-mayweather ppv while top rank just has the pac-bradley ppv on a major network whats up arum?
      GBP killing TR is a big over statement,TR had a better yr then GBP last yr...

Comment

GB has to do 5 or six fights to equal to one of top ranks

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          GBP killing TR is a big over statement,TR had a better yr then GBP last yr...
          By protecting their fighters yeah they prob done better. But I prefer GBP they give the fans the fights they wanna see. Imagine GBP protecting Ortiz or Khan the way JCC Jr has been protected. We wouldnt have seem some classic fights man.

As a fan Top Rank should fall over and die

Comment

Who cares who the hell is putting on better shows as long as the best fights possible are being made. This rivalry just gets in the way of what the fans want to see.

Comment

GBP are more willing to match their fighters in tough fights. They are head and shoulders above top rank when it comes to entertaining the fans.

Comment

Top Rank had not only the FOTY so far, but that fight produce what most than likely will be the round of the year also.

The only thing Golden Boy is killing is Showtime right now. Good luck with that.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                By protecting their fighters yeah they prob done better. But I prefer GBP they give the fans the fights they wanna see. Imagine GBP protecting Ortiz or Khan the way JCC Jr has been protected. We wouldnt have seem some classic fights man.

As a fan Top Rank should fall over and die
                Golden Boy didn't protect Ortiz?

What about Alvarez? Are they protecting Alvarez the way JCC Jr has been protected?

Comment

Originally posted by GottSein View Post
                  Who cares who the hell is putting on better shows as long as the best fights possible are being made. This rivalry just gets in the way of what the fans want to see.
                  The better shows are because they are making better fights.

Comment

Lol at Golden Boy giving us the fight "we" want to see.

I guess people wanted to see Mares vs Morel and Moreno vs De la Mora.

I want to see Mares-Moreno. Not this garbage ass double. BTW, it's on Showtime. Why is Showtime even televising this?

I don't want to see an arguably top 10 MW. Peter Quillin vs a guy who hasn't fought in 3 years and hasn't won a fight in 5 years. BTW, this is on Showtime.

Guerrero-Aydin, not a fight that I was clamoring for. When I was thinking of who I wanted Guerrero to fight. It wasn't Aydin. when I was thinking what fighter would I like to see on Showtime. Aydin, never crossed my mind. But, to be fair this is a solid fight. However, it is not a headlining fight. And, which network is it headlining on? That's right Showtime. And, if this is the headliner I can already in vision how weak the opener is going to be.

Stephen Espinoza is earning his paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                    X