Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Stays Busy While Hunting For Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Mora Stays Busy While Hunting For Title Shot

Sergio Mora has done it all in boxing.

He became a world champion, is well known to fight fans, and has made a modest living as a prizefighter.

One would think he does not continue to fight, but Mora thinks otherwise. He believes he can become a world champion again, reaching the pinnacle of success that he has tasted before.

Mora even believes the current world title-holders have not face the opposition he has in his career and he is looking forward to position himself to challenge one of those fighters in 2014.
    [Click Here To Read More]

1. nunez ain't that dangerous, but good he's finally getting back in the ring (Sergio that is)
    2. No Sergio, you still wouldn't have a high KO ratio if you fought the same opposition
    3. 2014 will be interesting for him

Comment

How about Mora GGG? I think he gives GGG problems. Look how well Rosado did off his back foot, and that isn't even his natural style.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhp View Post
        How about Mora GGG? I think he gives GGG problems. Look how well Rosado did off his back foot, and that isn't even his natural style.
        people hate to watch it because of Sergio's style and HBO don't want to air him.
        I'm intrigued in it.... his best chance is in Feb.
        No doubt Lou will push it so he can get paid

Comment

i like mora .. good personality smart and tricky fighter in the ring with skills .. that being said ''LOOK how well rosado did" i'm a fan of rosado but he loss every round and looked like he was indrugs of some sort .. solid body movement but it was like he was in retreat going corner to corner clottey mode did hit ggg well yea he is in fight smh but it wasn't anything amazing or consistent pop shots once ina blue "how well" lol .. mora would give golovkin trouble but ggg punches will look more flashing and hard and do damage .. mora doesn't have the pop to keep golovkin honest but it might go distance but golovkin harder cleaner punches give him the rounds .. mora slick as **** tho and damn he fighting milton nunez! golovkin finished nunez in 1 lol sergio trying to prove a point with proska and nunez lol
          Last edited by jov6388; 11-16-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
            i like mora .. good personality smart and tricky fighter in the ring with skills .. that being said ''LOOK how well rosado did" i'm a fan of rosado but he loss every round and looked like he was speed .. solid body movement but it was like he was in retreat going orner to corner clottey mode did hit ggg well yea he is in fight smh but it wasn't anything amazing or consistent pop shots once ina blue "how well" lol .. mora would give golovkin trouble but ggg punches will look more flashing and hard and do damage .. mora doesn't have the pop to keep golovkin honest but it might go distance but golovkin harder cleaner punches give him the rounds .. mora slick as **** tho and damn he fighting milton nunez! golovkin finished nunez in 1 lol sergio trying to prove a point with proska and nunez lol
            That' why HBO look for exciting matchup... mora should really push for Monaco because that's the only time I see that happening.
            I don't see anybody else that's going to fight him (if Murray really is fighting for the WBA title in Feb, I see Geale utilizing his #3 position to try and win a belt). Why not Mora? Did is willing, has a good background and has a very tricky style that's hard for anybody to look good in

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              That' why HBO look for exciting matchup... mora should really push for Monaco because that's the only time I see that happening.
              I don't see anybody else that's going to fight him (if Murray really is fighting for the WBA title in Feb, I see Geale utilizing his #3 position to try and win a belt). Why not Mora? Did is willing, has a good background and has a very tricky style that's hard for anybody to look good in
              exactly ... it will have to be in Feb but i think there has been talks that hbo wants to pick it up even tho it is in Monaco ggg had big ratings ... so sergio is stuck if HBO pick it up... but sergio mora just sign with lou dibella i do believe sergio mora will have one more chance if he keeps winning ... believe it or not lou dibella has some pull lol maybe against a curtis stevens down the road .. murray is waiting for Barker espicilly how he sounded in the Gloves are off thing .. barker has sturm and geal again to deal with tho ... idk man mora against golovkin is solid to me and some of us maybe but man beating proska and nunez after struggling twice against vera idk lets see what happens .. it's like the royal rumble who is coming out next! LOL!

Comment

WAR Nunez!!!!! after he 1st rd ko's Mora then the anticipated GGG rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
                  i like mora .. good personality smart and tricky fighter in the ring with skills .. that being said ''LOOK how well rosado did" i'm a fan of rosado but he loss every round and looked like he was indrugs of some sort .. solid body movement but it was like he was in retreat going corner to corner clottey mode did hit ggg well yea he is in fight smh but it wasn't anything amazing or consistent pop shots once ina blue "how well" lol .. mora would give golovkin trouble but ggg punches will look more flashing and hard and do damage .. mora doesn't have the pop to keep golovkin honest but it might go distance but golovkin harder cleaner punches give him the rounds .. mora slick as **** tho and damn he fighting milton nunez! golovkin finished nunez in 1 lol sergio trying to prove a point with proska and nunez lol
                  I should be more clear. When I was saying how well Rosado did, it was in comparison to most of GGG's other opponents. I don't think Rosado won a round, but Golovkin looked worse in that fight than any other fight since his HBO debut.

Comment

I should be more clear. When I was saying how well Rosado did, it was in comparison to most of GGG's other opponents. I don't think Rosado won a round, but Golovkin looked worse in that fight than any other fight since his HBO debut.
                    i hear you ... rosado is a g idk how people hate on him him or say he's not a solid fighter dude is no joke and if you not on your A-game he will make your life hell .. just look at peter quillen i dont think quillen expected alot of resistance rosado imo was down a round or maybe even up it was that type of fight .. LOVE thought he was cake rosado hurt him and dropped him .. rosado was also looking great at 154 destroying i mean destroying soto karuss beat up ko powell he looked good... records sometimes are bs salido is another dude his record is deceiving that 126 pounder is a beast no joke in there not everyone is elite but some dudes are good rugged any giving day type of fighters thats rosado

Comment

Working...
                    X