No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Scandal: Admits To Prolonging a Fight For Bets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Scandal: Admits To Prolonging a Fight For Bets

During a recent interview with BBC Radio Nottingham, former WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch admitted to prolonging a title fight to enable members of his family to benefit financially from betting. The boxer expanded on comments made in his autobiography, published last year.

[Click Here To Read More]

get rich or die trying

Comment

he said on sky sports news today that this is bull****, and doing that in boxing would be too dangerous.

Comment

My god. It's really not that big of a deal, if true, but it's still bad PR and will get blown up into something bigger than it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
          he said on sky sports news today that this is bull****, and doing that in boxing would be too dangerous.
          He didn't say it was bull****, he said it was wrong of him to make that comment in the first place, which he admits he did. Whether or not it actually happened, nobody knows.

Comment

He couldn't have known that he could've taken out a certain fighter in a certain amount of rounds, I box and some times I feel like I could school someone but I wouldn't say that I would definitely do it in a certain round, if you know what I mean.

He is just trying to big himself up now I think, I do like the guy though.

Comment

If the guy he's fighting isnt part of the bet or anythibg then its surely up to froch to stop him whenever he feels like it. If someone happens to have put a bet on it then so what. I sure as hell would do the same thing cause lets face it the bookies rape everyone else .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                He didn't say it was bull****, he said it was wrong of him to make that comment in the first place, which he admits he did. Whether or not it actually happened, nobody knows.
                kool, you must of seen it too, he should of known not to say comments like that, he seems clever. he must of been fighting the bums if he ever did it. dirrell schooled him nicely.

Comment

Now the ward beatdown all makes sense, his brother had 100 pounds on him.

Comment

Froch said he has been misquoted and there has been some big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                    X