Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Price Knocks Fury Out, Velasquez Beats Him Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
    Exactly!! Everyones going off Prices KO of Harrison. I've seen alot more of Fury! Fury has a fighters mentality in the ring and can actually scrap and box abit! It's a good fight to see but no garauntee that Price wins!
    Wow, you are actually trying to portray Tyson Fury's boring 12 rounders as better than Price's KO's? Haha. Price = Fury's daddy.

Comment

Very much the truth.

You don't give up belts to avoid someone that you think you can beat. Price is far superior.

Comment

yep,price is far superior but i still need to see him get tagged and see how he deals with it,its a testament to price that he hasn't been yet so i guess we will have to wait because i dont think thompson will either.

Comment

Fury at least doesn't take on fighters from the old age home every time out.

Look at Price, taking on another 40+ fighter.

Audley was 41, Tony Thompson is 41, Matt Skelton was at least 45.

Price has proven he is big and has power, but he hasn't proven he can actually fight.

Fury has.

As for Haye, I think he picked Fury to beat Price not long ago. What happened Dave?

Haye talking about someone else getting attention by talking smack is very ironic.

Comment

Kind of funny to hear David Haye rebuke another fighter for talking his way into headlines instead of fighting his way into them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
              Fury at least doesn't take on fighters from the old age home every time out.

Look at Price, taking on another 40+ fighter.

Audley was 41, Tony Thompson is 41, Matt Skelton was at least 45.

Price has proven he is big and has power, but he hasn't proven he can actually fight.

Fury has.

As for Haye, I think he picked Fury to beat Price not long ago. What happened Dave?

Haye talking about someone else getting attention by talking smack is very ironic.
              So let's look at Fury's opponents: Pajkic, 36, Rogan, 41, Maddalone, 39, Kevin Johnson, 34 and coming off a loss. Wow - young, quality opponents in their prime?

All of Fury's supports are banging on Price's opponents, but Audley Harrison was ranked top 10 in Britain, Matt Skelton was a mandatory - don't forget that - and Thompson fought for the unified HW championship of the world in his last fight and 6 months ago was ranked #1 by the IBF. How is that worse than Rogan, Maddalone, Pajkic? Please do explain.

Btw, Fury hasn't proved anything other than he can easily get knocked down by D- level opponents (journeymen).

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                So let's look at Fury's opponents: Pajkic, 36, Rogan, 41, Maddalone, 39, Kevin Johnson, 34 and coming off a loss. Wow - young, quality opponents in their prime?

All of Fury's supports are banging on Price's opponents, but Audley Harrison was ranked top 10 in Britain, Matt Skelton was a mandatory - don't forget that - and Thompson fought for the unified HW championship of the world in his last fight and 6 months ago was ranked #1 by the IBF. How is that worse than Rogan, Maddalone, Pajkic? Please do explain.

Btw, Fury hasn't proved anything other than he can easily get knocked down by D- level opponents (journeymen).
                My thoughts exactly!...Other than a severely overweight and demotivated Chisora. Fury hasn't faced anyone note worthy, and hasn't impressed whilst chalking up these base level wins!

Comment

Actually, I must correct myself: it was Adam Booth who picked Fury to beat Price.

He and Davey are usually so tight I must have assumed Haye agreed with Boothy, who by the way did a smashing job with Selcuk Aydin the other night.

Aydin looked like he wanted to kill Booth after the fight.

Comment

It's a shame Haye won't fight these guys himself. Fury vs Haye would be fun, especially the build up.

Comment

The fact is, Johnson is better than any of Price's opponents, that include the tiger. You try justifiying Harrison and Skelton as opponents, yet you forget to mention that Rogan beat them both.

Comment

Working...
                      X