Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora "Tell Chris Arreola to go eat tacos and USA fighters have no heart!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora "Tell Chris Arreola to go eat tacos and USA fighters have no heart!"

Just transcribing a piece of an interview I heard with Chisora:

Interviewer - "When you spit water in Wladimir Klitschko's face it was classic"

Chisora - "In the US you like that charisma, but in Europe they find it disgusting"

Interviewer - "You should come over to the US, we'll respect you over here.."

Chisora "I be honest with you the US boys don't want to fight. They want to fight cab drivers. They want to have records of 30-0. You have that kind of record who did you fight? You didn't fight nobody. If your boys in the US want a whoop ass I'll come over there and beat them down."

Interviewer - "What about Chris Arreola you think he wants a piece of Chisora?"

Chisora "He don't want nothing. Tell him to go eat tacos, he can't handle this, man."

Interviewer - "What about Seth Mitchell?"

Chisora "Nah, these guys don't know how to fight, when it gets hard these guys will crumble. I make it hard for these guys, I'll be knocking on their door soon. There's some jokers in the United States who think they can fight, but they can't. They haven't got the heart. They think they can fight but they haven't got it."

Interviewer - "What about Kevin Johnson who just fought Fury?"

Chisora "That guy just came to get paid, if you phone him right now he's probably driving around in a Lincoln with a gold chain around his neck. When his money runs out he'll come over here, get his ass whooped and go back and buy another Lincoln."

Full Chisora interview starts around 55 minutes in, includes interview with Kelly Pavlik : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/all-tim...s-boxing-radio

Comment

good to see chisora back lol

Comment

Comment

Chisora > American HW contenders.

He'll destroy Charr in March.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Interviewer - "What about Kevin Johnson who just fought Fury?"

Chisora "That guy just came to get paid, if you phone him right now he's probably driving around in a Lincoln with a gold chain around his neck. When his money runs out he'll come over here, get his ass whooped and go back and buy another Lincoln."
            [SIZE="1"]
            lol just listened and he almost said 'gold chain around his d*ck'.

He says...

* They're looking at Charr in February.
            * Backs Price to beat Fury because he beat Fury badly in the amateurs.
            * Fury is being fed crap fighters to keep him on Channel 5 in the UK, if he loses he's gone.
            * Price stops Thompson in the 4th.
            * He will participate in a Super 4 tournament with Haye, Price and Fury.
            * Wouldn't fight Sprott as he used to spar and train with him.
            * Helenius isn't the same fighter any more, Charr is a better bout.
            * He wasn't thinking properly in the ring v Haye, fought angry
            * Vitali should fight Haye since they said they would.
            * Fighters want to fight but promoters are robbing the fighters.
            * He will become a trainer in the future and won't say he'll retire.
            * He drives a 2-seater smart car called the batmobile.
            * He's banned from Vegas, the authorities don't want him there.
            * Says US heavy Joe Hanks could be their next big thing over Wilder, spars with him and he likes to work inside.

Comment

I like Chisora but he's done nothing outside of run his mouth. He is in the exact same position as the guys he's talking about

Comment

Tacos are good, Chisora should come over here and have some proper ones.

Comment

go del boy!one of my fav heavys,he doesnt give 2 flying fuks what he does or anybody thinks of him and he brings that to the ring aswell which is hard to say about the rest of those heavys,him and pulev getting on makes me dribble.WAR DELBOY

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X