No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Three “0’s” Get Destroyed in ShoBox Tripleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Three “0’s” Get Destroyed in ShoBox Tripleheader

It might not all be in the genes, but they can’t hurt.

Following a loss and draw in his last two contests, the son of 1976 U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist Howard Davis, 29-year old Super Middleweight Dyah Davis (19-2-1, 9 KO) of Coconut Creek, Florida, showed growth and picked up his finest win to date with a unanimous decision over ten rounds against formerly undefeated 25-year old Marcus Johnson (20-1, 15 KO) of Houston, Texas. [Click Here To Read More]

har har har

Comment

Aside from the Nelson vs. Arroyo fight, this card sucked. I fell asleep during the Johnson vs. Davis fight. The ESPN2 card was much better all the way around...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
        Aside from the Nelson vs. Arroyo fight, this card sucked. I fell asleep during the Johnson vs. Davis fight. The ESPN2 card was much better all the way around...
        for sure, I have no interest in seeing any of those guys fight again besides Willie Nelson, only because it's funny to watch someone so big who is the real life version of Glass Joe.

Comment

good work for bracero alot of fighters have been losing there 0 its boxing

Comment

Working...
          X