Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since starting Top ten p4p has 1&2 ever been this close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    sad part is manny is looked at as a god...while jmm doesn't get his props in the mainstream
    I don't think thats the case, Manny has been in the public eye for a long time. He fought Marquez, Barrera, Morales, Diaz and Oscar almost all in sucession. Onle recently has Marquez stepped it up.

He drew with Pacquaio then lost then climbed back up and beat Juarez, Barrera, lost to Manny, beat Casa and now Diaz. He's just starting to get his just due.

Comment

Pacquiao and Floyd were close during it's time. Half of the sites had Pac at number 1 about a couple of years ago. I don't know if you remember it guys.

Comment

Well, B-Hop and Roy almost fought in 2002 when Roy was 1 and B-Hop was 2, but that's the closest we've gotten until now with 1) Mayweather at 1 and Pacquiao at 2 or 2) Pacquiao at 1 and Marquez at 2

I need to see Pacquiao vs. Mayweather before I die.

Comment

I was talking about how pretty much theyre in the same weight.

Comment

Originally posted by 730457 View Post
            When you make a statement like this you have to understand hardcore boxing fans are not the mainstream. If JMM had a well publicized rags to riches story as Pac does, if he was the biggest celebrity in his country, if he made an attempt to speak english, if he had a similar more reckless style like Pac then maybe he would be as popular. The fact that JMM is one of the most talented boxers of our generation and perhaps all time unfortunately is not going to give him mainstream popularity.
            I think he's very entertaining to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              sad part is manny is looked at as a god...while jmm doesn't get his props in the mainstream
              both are great but pac is a little bit better and charismatic

Comment

Working...
              X