No announcement yet.

Video: Chris Eubank owns Prince Naseem as a copycat liar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Chris Eubank owns Prince Naseem as a copycat liar

Damn Eubank owned Naseem, Prince is shady, lol at the video evidence of a young kid Prince in awe in the audience staring at Eubank after the KO, Eubank used that ring flip first and the back shuffle, Naseem stole that he is 8 years younger than Eubank too.

Best ending EVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      Best ending EVER!!!
      lol yeah, Naz is a joke. This kid has some nerve he was being an A hole to Eubank at that presser too. Naz is a copy cat and copied everything about Eubank and tried to act as if he was original, this video is an ultimate ownage funny how the truth comes out, someone should screen cap young Naz's face at the end lol he swagger jacked Chris Eubank big time, that was the fight he probably said I want to be like him.

Naz should have just admit he copied Eubank, Ali admit he stole that blond white wrestler Gorgeous George persona and copied him.

Comment

two sides to every story. truth is more likely in between, ie. that they influenced each other.

but...

Comment

i have no idea which perceptive fellow made the above video over a year ago, btw. perhaps if someone here does, they may introduce me to him so i may praise him.

Comment

Originally posted by Can Crusher
            Eubank copied naseems moves from when he was brought into the ingle gym as a sparring partner for herol graham.
            Naz was in awe because 'Bank raped his hero Bomber in those sessions.

why is it so hard for fellows to believe these guys rubbed off on each other? why only one or the other?

Comment

the ending was priceless.

Comment

why would a grown man copy a kid 8 years younger than him? Eubank said he did his rope flip and back shuffle entrance long before he even met Nazeem.

The video clearly shows Naz as a kid and Eubank as a pro already with bouts under his belt and Eubank flips the ropes for that fight and does his backs shuffle, Naz even told Eubank as Eubank stated in the video that he was told by his trainer to say those things.

Naz is a fool for lying during that press conference. Eubank was humiliated there and he didn't deserve it because of Ingle jealous that he though Eubank was going to steal Naz his cash cow away or something.

Comment

Funny ending. lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    lol yeah, Naz is a joke. This kid has some nerve he was being an A hole to Eubank at that presser too. Naz is a copy cat and copied everything about Eubank and tried to act as if he was original, this video is an ultimate ownage funny how the truth comes out, someone should screen cap young Naz's face at the end lol he swagger jacked Chris Eubank big time, that was the fight he probably said I want to be like him.

Naz should have just admit he copied Eubank, Ali admit he stole that blond white wrestler Gorgeous George persona and copied him.
                    what presser was this?

Comment

Working...
                    X