No announcement yet.

Lance armstrong should be in jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance armstrong should be in jail

How can a guy on the street get several years in prison for robbing a liquor store for a couple hundred dollars, and this pus5y robs the entire world for millions of dollars and gets a slap on the wrist?

Everything he is is because he cheated. All his endorsements, all his money and all his fame. He doesn't deserve any of it yet he's still a millionaire.

****ing justice huh?

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    How can a guy on the street get several years in prison for robbing a liquor store for a couple hundred dollars, and this pus5y robs the entire world for millions of dollars and gets a slap on the wrist?

Everything he is is because he cheated. All his endorsements, all his money and all his fame. He doesn't deserve any of it yet he's still a millionaire.

****ing justice huh?
    Being that he is more famous than some bum who robs a liquor store no matter where he goes he will always be looked upon as a liar and a cheater so I think he doesn't need to go to jail. Then again, I am the forgiving type

Comment

with endorsements he actually made money for the companies being a good image and selling their stuff. So probably they dont care. But yeah he is tainted, but common man I really believe that more than 75% of baseball and football players are on something.

Comment

****ing justice huh?
        The u.s. was built on lying, cheating and stealing among other things. He's just acting like an American, he's ok in my book.

Comment

Armstrong is certainly an award-winning ****head....even the blokes who were cheating with him thought he was an immoral, arrogant tosser.

Let's hope that every sponsor, advertiser and media outlet he robbed sends back an invoice to his Trailer Park address.

Best thing for Armstong is to make him to teach kids to ride bikes for the next thirty years.....

Comment

Anyone got a link for the interview? (video link that is)

Comment

He should, but for fraud and perjury, not for simply using PEDs.

Comment

Robbing a liquor store is a violent crime. It's also something which is more likely to result in reoffending than this type of fraud.

Comment

I'm going to go buy a Armstrong shirt. I support a fellow juicer

Comment

Dark Heroes In An Age Of Darkness

****ing justice huh?
                    For a former American hero to have fallen as far as he has, I would contend there are some things far worse than prison. His reputation along with his accomplishments will be forever sullied, by his ego, by his calculus, and run through by a hypocritical society that celebrates naked greed but not the true cost of it. So Lance becomes the exact antithesis of what he imagined while he was a hero.

Sometimes I wonder if fans are at all realistic about the people that they uplift? I wonder what we'd find if we let our eyes look closer to see everything our heroes are, their fears and their prejudices included. Because if we could let ourselves see stuff like that, we wouldn't be so disappointed when our heroes inevitably let us down.

The point can't be lost on what kind of society we live in, a Capitalistic one, one that emphasizes wealth and prosperity by whatever means. We're all about winning, being the biggest, the baddest, and the best. In the forge of such pressures men and women of moral weakness succumb to the darker aspects of their natures. It isn't pretty to watch but human history is etched with human depravity, and moral failing after moral failing.

I guess our heroes are such until they prove what Lance Armstrong so openly displayed about himself, his rank humanity.
                    Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-18-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X