No announcement yet.

FAO Terrel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] FAO Terrel

This is the hottest chick on Game of Thrones. Not that little girl you are showing off. Respect Oona Chaplin.....a REAL woman and my future wife.

Big ass gums. But there's probably prettier pics of her around.

Comment

I'm an ass and mouth man, she has both. The scene where she gets naked, she had a hard time getting those pants down over that beautiful ass of hers.

Comment

Never seen Game of thrones but she looks like a horse in that picture.

Comment

No chick on that show has been hotter than the redheaded prostitute from season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            No chick on that show has been hotter than the redheaded prostitute from season 1.
            Are you serious? that chick was trash. I'd take old horse mouth over her.

Comment

Sket if fine but too much teeth to gum ratio.

Sibel Kekili was in that show, no? She is fine as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                If you want to catch herpies and the clap, then I agree. If you want a beautiful classy woman, than Oona is the only way to go.

Comment

Also I think Sahara Knite has a cameo role.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Are you serious? that chick was trash. I'd take old horse mouth over her.
                    Yeah, I'm serious.

Ros may not have been the most physically attractive chick on that show (face wise), but her overtly sexual demeanor more than made up for that, IMO.

Same goes with the other readheaded chick that John Snow was accompanying in season two. The wildling chick.

I'd do horribly degrading things to both of them for hours on end. And they'd love it.

Comment

Working...
                    X