No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Barros Decisions Miguel Roman To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Barros Decisions Miguel Roman To Retain

Polideportivo La Colonia, Mendoza, Argentina - WBA "regular" featherweight champion Jonathan Barros (32-1-1, 18KOs) retained his title with a twelve round unanimous decision over Mexico's Miguel "Mickey' Roman (33-7, 25KOs). Not much action, but Barros outboxed Roman with quick movement, counters and straight leads when Roman charged in. The scores were 118-110, 118-109 and 117-111. [Click Here To Read More]

did anybody see this fight? i wonnder if it was another lazarte vs solis??

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
      did anybody see this fight? i wonnder if it was another lazarte vs solis??
      No, this wasn't like that.

Barros completely outboxed this Mexican that only had a good moment in the second round.

Then he called out Pelenchin...

Comment

he should fight juanma

Comment

I watched the fight. It should have been a draw. The Argentinean used many illegal tactics and hugged too much.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            I watched the fight. It should have been a draw. The Argentinean used many illegal tactics and hugged too much.
            See I knew it, I need to watch that fight for myself. What's with Argentina these days? Never knew they where like that till the solis / lazarte fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
              See I knew it, I need to watch that fight for myself. What's with Argentina these days? Never knew they where like that till the solis / lazarte fight!
              You should watch the fight before judging.

This fight was nothing like the Lazarte/Solis fight.

Comment

Working...
              X