No announcement yet.

Finally media suspects pacquiao of cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
    its actually yellow cake. it was pac's camp that went into iraq and stole iraq's WMD'S.
    His hands are the weapons of mass destruction Bush was looking for and Floyd is hiding from

Comment

Shameless, they should surprise him and test him. JamesToney was juicing while at wild card right?

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
        Shameless, they should surprise him and test him. JamesToney was juicing while at wild card right?

surprise test

Comment

I think this is it from the Bleacher report:
          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...torm-in-sports

I thought reading it at first that it said yellow cake and was like - Dayum, this dude is nuclear.

Comment

Everyone is talking about it so they can get a court order to make Ariza reveal the ingredients. This way, other boxers can have access to the same stuff. It's just like Ironman when the government tried to say Starks' suit was a weapon and they wanted the suit turned over to them...they just wanted to see what powered it so they could reproduce it.

Comment

Originally posted by mruiz9 View Post
              I think this is it from the Bleacher report:
              http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...torm-in-sports

I thought reading it at first that it said yellow cake and was like - Dayum, this dude is nuclear.

Originally posted by Mathed
              Everyone is talking about it so they can get a court order to make Ariza reveal the ingredients. This way, other boxers can have access to the same stuff. It's just like Ironman when the government tried to say Starks' suit was a weapon and they wanted the suit turned over to them...they just wanted to see what powered it so they could reproduce it.
              Pacquiao at a Federal Hearing: "You can't have it, the magic yellow powder and I are one. I am Wapakman"

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Pacquiao at a Federal Hearing: "You can't have it, the magic yellow powder and I are one. I am Wapakman"
                lol, then he punches his way through the courtroom walls to escape

Comment

LOL, that's some bad journalism. This whole article is based on the "could", "maybe" and "possibly". Totally baseless, better luck next time *****s.

Fragile *****s hiding in boxes at your local tool store

Comment

Floyd fans are scrambling hard.

Comment

Until there is definitive proof, I am not trying to hear this nonsense. Really, there has been enough of this ped ****. Its getting old, and unles yall have documentation, a confession, pictures, or a video of him taking something that is ILLEGAL, please stop wasting everybody's time with this nonsense. Bad enough that Floydis ruining his life by his nonsense, stop trying to ruin our champions and elite in the sport by continually posting these threads and having purely judgmental comments throughout. All things come to light, ifkept in the dark for the wrong reasons. Time will always tell.

Comment

Working...
                      X