Cassidy, The game freestyle June 2010 FIRE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Cassidy, The game freestyle June 2010 FIRE

Cassidy spits till 3:30ish

"You a bit*ch, a girl dog.. You a girl, dawg.. you remind me of my girl dawg"

Game starts at 3:50

"Im from L.A when you come there you gotta find em, every n*igga on my block gully- no andrew bynums"

24/7 ?!?!?!

Comment

allboxing 24/7 yeah why?

Comment

This was pretty wack. I don't know why you quoted those lines either, they aren't so hot.

Comment

hahaha you dont know rap honestly.

where are you from? it could tell alot of things..

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
            hahaha you dont know rap honestly.

where are you from? it could tell alot of things..
            Are you kidding? I don't know rap, yet I'm notorious around here for being the most critical and insightful about the topic.

If there's one thing about Cassidy, it's that he reuses his lyrics in freestyles. 50% of a freestyle he spits is reused lyrics, the other 50 is on-the spot nursery rhymes. That's not impressive.

The Game has never impressed me. Quite honestly, I skipped his verse in that video because he cannot spit at all. He's been exposed as a person many times before, and he's been exposed as a weak MC time and time again. If I had a dime for every time he name drops or quotes a line to use fillers for his verses, I'd be rolling in a tub of wealth.

Where am I from? Minnesota. Home of the true hip-hop heads. Look up Soundset. We have Atmosphere, Eyedea & Abilities, P.O.S., Brother Ali, Doomtee, Unknown Prophets, I Self Devine, etc, etc. This isn't gangster rap, this is Hip-Hop in it's purist form.

And every time I talk to you, you bring up where people are from. Last time I checked, I was pretty sure you were from Canada or some other place along those lines. Basically I'm pretty sure you're from a prominently white area, considering the way you act and talk in your videos. So if you're going to act like you're "frum da hood" like you tried implying to me before, please don't. IF it was the case, it's not like you're on the corner banging, flirtin' wiff da hood rats or nothing either, so please, don't bring area's up because it's absolutely irrelevant.
            Last edited by BG_Knocc_Out; 09-21-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

lmfaooooo canada where the f*uck did u get that from... im from the bronx new york, if you know rap, you know all the rappers who have came from here.

i gotta agree with you though cassidy does re-use alotta verses, the game is a gangsta tho hes a real mofo so i fuks with him

who are you into?

im not even tryna argue right now, i already said no beef lets just talk rap

please tell me you like jay z, fab, shady records?

"my flow is almost as hard as my right hand, you beatin me up is like a muslim sayin he likes ham" joel is from new york, signed with shady recently

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                lmfaooooo canada where the f*uck did u get that from... im from the bronx new york, if you know rap, you know all the rappers who have came from here.

i gotta agree with you though cassidy does re-use alotta verses, the game is a gangsta tho hes a real mofo so i fuks with him

who are you into?

im not even tryna argue right now, i already said no beef lets just talk rap

please tell me you like jay z, fab, shady records?

"my flow is almost as hard as my right hand, you beatin me up is like a muslim sayin he likes ham" joel is from new york, signed with shady recently
                You? From the Bronx? You're the softest person on these forums. I have a feeling you're lying considering you're a 15 year old trying to find his place. It also doesn't come to me as a surprise considering you have absolutely no New York/Bronx accent in your voice. You talk extremely white also. And the Game is not a "gangstuh", even his own brother and sister exposed him. Being gangster doesn't and shouldn't depict your ability as an MC. How can you say you "fuks" with a gangster when you are not one yourself? You don't live in Compton, nor do you carry a 9 or deal. You don't live that lifestyle so don't try and pretend like you respect it. I'm into real MC's, people with skills. Big L, Chino XL, Wu, Kool G, Atmosphere, Big Pun, Eyedea & Abilites, P.O.S., Sage Francis, Delinquent Habits, Tonedeff, etc, etc. No, I do NOT like the current Jay-Z, Fabulous, and Shady records. You're trying to tell me I don't know rap yet you listen to all these commercial ass MC's. And that Joel rhyme was wack as ****.

"Dead in the middle of Little Italy, little did we know that we riddled some middle-men who didn't do diddily."

That line by Pun ****s on his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  You? From the Bronx? You're the softest person on these forums. I have a feeling you're lying considering you're a 15 year old trying to find his place. It also doesn't come to me as a surprise considering you have absolutely no New York/Bronx accent in your voice. You talk extremely white also. And the Game is not a "gangstuh", even his own brother and sister exposed him. Being gangster doesn't and shouldn't depict your ability as an MC. How can you say you "fuks" with a gangster when you are not one yourself? You don't live in Compton, nor do you carry a 9 or deal. You don't live that lifestyle so don't try and pretend like you respect it. I'm into real MC's, people with skills. Big L, Chino XL, Wu, Kool G, Atmosphere, Big Pun, Eyedea & Abilites, P.O.S., Sage Francis, Delinquent Habits, Tonedeff, etc, etc. No, I do NOT like the current Jay-Z, Fabulous, and Shady records. You're trying to tell me I don't know rap yet you listen to all these commercial ass MC's. And that Joel rhyme was wack as ****.

"Dead in the middle of Little Italy, little did we know that we riddled some middle-men who didn't do diddily."

Get em' BG.

And I don't think he's from the Bronx either cause when I listened to his predictions he had NO sort of accent what so ever.

Even my friends from NY that moved here when they were in the 7th grade still have an accent, not a strong one, but you can tell they aren't from here.

And I love all the peeps that I highlighted.

Great choice in music homie.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post

oh god lmfaoo now im not from new york? i talk white? OH IDK MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I AM WHITE!?!?

why the **** would i lie about where i come from, your a ****ing idiot to be honest because i have friends on this forum who know me in real life.... you really have no idea who i am, im not gonna say anything about my personal life because im doing things in boxing right now- im having zab judah and devon alexander on my show next week and i dont need some punk like you trying to bring me down. hop off dude seriously your nothing to me, stop judging me you look like a ****ing fool

Comment

Working...
                    X