No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Juan Diaz on Marquez's Knockout Win, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Juan Diaz on Marquez's Knockout Win, More

Ryan Burton catches up with former champion Juan Diaz to discuss Juan Manuel Marquez's knockout victory over Manny Pacquiao. Diaz fought Marquez twice. [Click Here To Read More]

From that interview i expect to see baby bull back in 2013.

Comment

I doubt it.. He's a busy dude with with his Transportation company, clothing line, his radio show ect.. My bro-in law knows him and he isn't coming back. He saved his money and planned on retiring at a young age.. Good for him.. Good dude too.

Comment

I haven't seen him in a while. Good to see him and I'm glad he's doing well.

Comment

Well said Juan Diaz

Comment

For some reason I missed the second the fight between Diaz and Marquez was it any good?

Comment

el baby bull one of my favorite fighters

Comment

No sound so haven't watched the video but wasn't this guy training to be a lawyer or something when he was active?

Comment

Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
                  For some reason I missed the second the fight between Diaz and Marquez was it any good?
                  Better than the first one. Go Youtube it! Marquez hurt Diaz coming in w/ some beautiful combinations before finishing him off with an uppercut a round later. You could see Shane Mosely jumped in excitement the moment Diaz landed on his back.

Comment

Working...
                  X