Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Rips Hernandez: The Rat? He's a Piece of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor Conte didn't play ball with the feds. . He did his time like a man.

Comment

i hope angel gets more than just roach "covering his legal fees"

Comment

If Heredia is still co-operating with the feds, wouldn't it take serious brass balls to still be juicing fighters on the side? Can't imagine they granted him that level of immunity from prosecution.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          If Heredia is still co-operating with the feds, wouldn't it take serious brass balls to still be juicing fighters on the side? Can't imagine they granted him that level of immunity from prosecution.
          Technically, he still can juice fighters on the side without fearing consequences from the Feds because he no longer resides in the United States. He lives in Mexico now, so he operates under different legal laws and scrutiny. Keep in mind, Marquez also does not reside in the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            lol Memo is a punk, threatening to sue but doesnt have a pot to pee in.

im with Roach on this one
            This works on so many levels, it can be a pun about urine testing or it can be a dig at Marquez who drinks pee. Well played, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Victor Conte didn't play ball with the feds. . He did his time like a man.
              Conte is full of it. Allegedly, he didn't play ball with the Feds. But I have my own suspicions about that because of how he's basically a cop these days. Snitching publicly and advising testing agencies about how to catch the bad guys whom he used to be. I don't see this person as someone who did his time as a man. He would be more credible if he continued to keep his mouth shut. But he starts opening his mouth after doing time? And not before?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                Conte is full of it. Allegedly, he didn't play ball with the Feds. But I have my own suspicions about that because of how he's basically a cop these days. Snitching publicly and advising testing agencies about how to catch the bad guys whom he used to be. I don't see this person as someone who did his time as a man. He would be more credible if he continued to keep his mouth shut. But he starts opening his mouth after doing time? And not before?
                Conte is full of it but he still provides a huge amount of insight into what goes on with respect to PEDs at the highest level, more than anyone else I've ever encountered. You don't have to take it all at face value.

Comment

Roach is a fn hypocrite. He's doing the same thing to JMM that mayweAther did to PAC. And PAC filed suit against may so how does memo not have a case. How come they asked for testing and when JMM team said yes they said Jk. Common sense tells you if you ****3n work out and lift weights you're going to get muscle. Memo has brought JMM up to date with working out with weights n not rocks and sledge hammers. PAC n roach are threatened and see a difficult fight ahead if them

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Conte is full of it but he still provides a huge amount of insight into what goes on with respect to PEDs at the highest level, more than anyone else I've ever encountered. You don't have to take it all at face value.
                    Yeah? But so has Memo!

In fact, I'm of the opinion that Memo supplied even more information about PEDs at the highest level than did Conte thus far. And Memo is much more knowledgeable than Conte about PEDs. Memo is in a documentary discussing PEDs, buying PEDs, and injecting himself with it right in Mexico. A very detailed interview where he discusses PEDs in sports in great detail. It's an amazing interview actually. Way more insightful than Conte has done with his tweets til this very day. And Memo did the interview at least 4 years ago.
                    Last edited by radioraheem; 12-06-2012, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PUTemUP View Post
                      Roach is a fn hypocrite. He's doing the same thing to JMM that mayweAther did to PAC. And PAC filed suit against may so how does memo not have a case. How come they asked for testing and when JMM team said yes they said Jk. Common sense tells you if you ****3n work out and lift weights you're going to get muscle. Memo has brought JMM up to date with working out with weights n not rocks and sledge hammers. PAC n roach are threatened and see a difficult fight ahead if them
                      Really it's the same? How exactly? I don't recall Ariza ever being linked to Balco or any other steroid pushing company. I don't recall anyone on Manny's team turning witness to convict a steroid ring. I don't recall any athlete who Ariza helped bring up to world class level only to sell them out. So how exactly is that the same? I have more trust in Conte than Memo..a guy whose fortune was made finding ways to mask steroid saying "test my fighters"..umm wasn't your entire career based on masking them during testing..that's like offering a job at a bank to a former thief and expecting him to not pilfer some change. The same guy advising the testing companies on what to look for..that means he has information on what they are looking for right now and can do an even better job at hiding them...I call an egg an egg..conte and memo should not be in boxing at all..period. Want a strength coach there are thousands out there without a dirty past.

Comment

Working...
                      X