No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Clips Nishioka For a Ninth Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    STFU......When do you have a gold medal to be a great fighter? Do you need a list of top P4P fighter who never went to the Olympics nor had a medal or even an long amateur background......
    Lmaol do u even know how to read?? Read the last couple of sentences. Its ok you dont need to go to the olympics to be a great boxer but like i said if the wba champion and two time gold medalist is someone thats not proven what was mathebula then??? His toughtes challenge up to date was he a champion at that time???

Comment

Nobody is ducking Rigo except top 5 pfp Donaire. Gtfooh.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        You should be donaire's wife
        Pull your countryman's balls out of your mouth.

Comment

What was Donaire's weight as he entered the ring? He looked way bigger than Nishioka.
          umm was he at 126 tonight?

Comment

Notice how no one demands that Rigo fight anyone but Donaire?? Pure BIAS! So what is Mares, chopped liver? Didn't see Rigo going after Nishioka or Mares or other top fighters but he was willing to go to court to keep his fight with the green Merroquin who by the way exposed Rigo's suspect chin.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              donaire tried to make a fight with moreno, but he priced himself out...and mares decided to fight a rematch against agbeko.
              I'm aware. That "price themselves out" has become synonymous with Nonito's opposition. Moreno/Arce/Rigondeaux have supposedly priced themselves out.

All I'm saying is, i'm not going to hold my breath for Mares/Moreno vs. Donaire given the circumstances and I won't criticize either party when the fight falls through. These promotions gotta grow the fuck up. Rigo seems to be the only person left. I think Rigo should fight a couple more solid opponents before Nonito, but I'm pretty sure he'll take the fight for whatever $$$ if it comes across his plate next.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
                Donaire is the best in the division and will prove it once again when he fights the Mares-Moreno winner or Rigondeaux..
                Rigondeaux fight is not happening he just openly ducked him once again. The not proven card was his excuse lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Pull your countryman's balls out of your mouth.
                  Or u goe jealous...sorry..donaire is yours...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    122 is a good weight for donaire right now. at the weigh-ins he doesn't look drained at all.. he comfortably makes weight unlike broner at 130, rios at 135, chavez jr at 160, etc...this "he's too big for the weight excuse" is getting old tbh..plus i thought people want donaire vs rigo????
                    I know he makes 122 but If there is really no competition at 122 then I mean come on.. Donaire is really a 126 now and its bout time he stepped up and really showed us something. Now don't get me wrong we all thought Nishioka would show up but father time stepped in overnight I guess, so we'll see what the future holds but I'm ready for Donaire to fight at 126 now.. Mares too slow..

Comment

Fight rigo you mouse looking mutha ****a. Stop fighting these bums.

Comment

Working...
                      X