Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather getting released tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's been in jail? GTFO! With the number of daily threads about him I thought he was out already!

Lets hope floyd doesn't do some more stupid **** and go right back in. Talk all the **** you want, pay your crazy ass bay moms on time, and cut out all the fighting and bull****.

Comment

FREE MONEY MAY!

Comment

Money Mayweather returns hopefully them 2 months didn't a big negative impact on his body
        Last edited by MrClutch85; 08-02-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Donaire's overrated. I want Mayweather-Gamboa. I'd ask for Mayweather-Broner, see who the real "Money" is, but Broner's too big.
          Yall blowing this size **** out of proportion. You're telling me Floyd can't school Broner at 130-135?

I just want this dude out so him and 50 can make their announcement and hopefully tell us when their first event will be.

And who said Floyd was being starved? I think that whole thing was a stunt unless there is/was actual evidence.

Comment

Whoever Floyd fights first.......will get punished

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He's been there for 2 months. We go more time without seeing or hearing from Floyd when he's not in jail.

I'll be disappointed if he isn't trimmed down to 120 pounds, considering how he was being starved.
              Smh from being in county jail?

Comment

Aww man that wasn't long enough

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                  They are letting the man out early,he did a crime and had to do a lil time.

He did the time doesnt mean they deserve anymore 100mil paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Yall blowing this size **** out of proportion. You're telling me Floyd can't school Broner at 130-135?

I just want this dude out so him and 50 can make their announcement and hopefully tell us when their first event will be.

And who said Floyd was being starved? I think that whole thing was a stunt unless there is/was actual evidence.
                    Pretty boy was the one who said he wasn't gonna eat the food lol

Comment

P.a.c.t.a.r.d.s lost

Comment

Working...
                      X