Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good PS2 games suggestions...older games welcome too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good PS2 games suggestions...older games welcome too...

Hey, I need PS2 game suggestions. I'll take older games that I can pick up cheap too. As long as they don't play way too dated.

I'll list the games that I can remember which I own:

GTA 3
    GTA :Vice City
    GTA: San Andreas
    Fight Night 2004
    Fight Night Round 2
    KO Kings 2001
    KO Kings 2002 (worst p4p boxing game ever)
    Victorious Boxers
    Victorious Boxers 2
    Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing
    Rocky
    Mafia
    Hitman 2
    Hitman 3: Contracts
    Goldeneye: Rogue Agent -will sell for $6 including shipping pm me
    Medal of Honor: Frontline - will send free for $1.06 shipping pm
    Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
    Star Wars Battlefront
    True Crime
    Devil May Cry
    Devil May Cry 2
    Gran Turismo 3 (not big into racing games.)
    Rugby 2004
    Rugby 2005
    Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2
    Parappa the Rapper 2
    Max Payne
    Manhunt
    Enter the Matrix
    Terminator: Dawn of Fate
    Dance Dance Revolution Max 1
    DDRMax 2
    Red Dead Revolver
    K-1 Grand Prix (decent game actually)
    NBA 2K3

Damn I didn't realize I had that many games until I started naming them. That's off the top of my head so I might have 2-3 more. Damn that's like 33 or so games.

Any good games besides those please suggest.

I have been playing area 51 it is pretty good I would recommend it as a rental or a download. It is relatively short.

One game you SHOULDNT pass up is Destroy all humans!

Comment

Do u have "The Getaway". I dunno if it is an American game, like if they released it in America or not. Ill try and get a link for sum pics if u havent heard of it before. Id recommend that. There is:
      - The Getaway.
      - The Getaway: Black Monday.
      They are kinda like the GTA series but more graphically realistic and based around London rather than American cities.

(GTA III - New York?)
      (GTA: Vice City - Miama)
      (GTA: San Andreas - Los Angeles - Compton - Las Vegas)

Comment

Tekken 4

Madden 2005

Tiger Woods 2005

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater

Timesplitters 2

Resident Evil: Outbreak

Comment

Sorry for the offsubject stuff, but I kinda wanted to bang that lady off lambchops...alright I'm done.

if you like RP games, get FF-10, you can get it on greatest hits since it's so old now.

Comment

Devil May Cry 3.

Comment

Batman Begins, get it.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater is the greatest video game I have ever played. I also play Socom II online to an obsession. Any Socom II online players here?

Comment

Originally posted by eXig3
                  Do u have "The Getaway". I dunno if it is an American game, like if they released it in America or not. Ill try and get a link for sum pics if u havent heard of it before. Id recommend that. There is:
                  - The Getaway.
                  - The Getaway: Black Monday.
                  They are kinda like the GTA series but more graphically realistic and based around London rather than American cities.
                  This dude knows his ****. The Getaway is a ****ing sweet game, if you like GTA you will love this.

Comment

Got The Getaway. $4 including tax, couldn't say no. I'll wait for Black Monday to get to $10 or so.

Batman Begins is actually good spinxjinx?

Yeah I just saw a commercial for Destroy All Humans, which was a pretty funny commercial. Probably get it.

Very familar with the GTA games and their settings, heh. Especially Vice City, 80's Miami? Come on, that's my favorite game just cause of that pretty much, being the huge Miami Vice fan and hell general 80s fan.

Sort of playing Tiger Woods 2004 on the Xbox at my mom's (don't know why she has an xbox but she does). Its pretty fun actually, for golf.

Oh yeah, please don't suggest any First Person Shooters, as I hate FPS games. Absolutely hate them with a passion. Rather play Pong. Or Tetris. Or Pong vs. Tetris.

Comment

Working...
                    X