No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
    Marquez sure knows how to pick them....that's a good woman right there.
    Yeah, when I read that I was like damn Juan you are one lucky man.

But did you know Juan's wife is the sister of Rafas wife? lol

The one wife whose body is bad is Miguel Cottos wife, her body is so juicy man nice and thick big **** and ass, but her face is like a fish.

Comment

If she says it's time to go then it's time to go. You had a great career Juan, it's time to hang the gloves and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I agree...BUT...Bernard Hopkins is 47 and fighting of a title! He dont look 40! I dont think age has nothing to do with JMM fighting or not. He has to know his 5th fight with Manny will be the biggest payday yet. So money could influence his decision!
        we will see. Im betting he will retire!
        Marquez should retire because hes always been a sucker for a left hook. Thats his fatal flaw. Pacquiaos dropped him numerous times with the left, Floyd basically beat him with one hand, and Jaun Diaz was cracking him with left hooks all night before getting dropped. My point is hes not the crafty defensive fighter like a Hopkins or a Mayweather. He doesnt win fights cleanly. Win or loose Marquez usually takes a beating. So I think he should hang up his gloves before he gets hurt for good. Hes on top of the world right now and another win over Manny wouldnt elevate his position in the eyes of boxing fans. Hes already a legend.

Comment

JMM could go either way I could see him sticking around for a fight or two just to really cash in on what he achieved (really what is the point of prize fighting if when you reach your biggest earning point you walk away). Still JMM is very old for a former feather weight and he has been doing well money wise for the last few years plus he achieved what was basically his last career goal so it is only down hill from here.

Either way it makes sense so I can't be mad at JMM for going either direction.

Comment

I'd love to see a fifth one, but from Marquez's perspective, I think he should retire. Even though I'm a Pacquiao fan, It'd be nice to see Juan go out this way, rather than to risk it all.

Comment

A fifth fight is stupid, I don't care about it at all. Because if you look at the outcome neither guy will be satisfied.

If Pac happens to stop JMM than JMM will want another fight, if Pacman gets stopped again he will want another, if the fight goes to the cards and pac gets the decision jmm will cry robbery and want another fight, its a never ending cycle with these two.

The only fight that I think JMM should take is against Timothy Bradley that is all, it's the only fight that will be marketable on PPV.

If he beats Bradley he should retire for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                Marquez wife laying down the law! Love it
                I suspect Mexican women can be as tough as PR women when they want to be.

No shame Juan, you're still our hero!

Comment

he'll probably get the fifth fight but the guy will be 40 by then and been in big fights where he has taken some big shots since moving up to lightweight/jr welter,that takes a toll on the body and remember he's been fighting for almost 20 years,he might lose because of his age already,he does look slower and you can't do anything about that,i would just forget the fifth fight and fight someone else,wouldn't mind seeing him in against Garcia,but would like to see him fight at 140 not welter

Comment

I wanted nothing more than to see them fight one more time, or see JMM fight a Danny Garcia or Brandon Rios...but after this...nothing is more important than keeping ur wife happy, ur children happy, and having ur self healthy and 100% there for ur kdis and family, retire champ you have nothing left to prove!

Comment

Originally posted by Juan,000,000 View Post
                      pac deserves a rematch. he gave Juan 2 of them.
                      the very soonest pac gets back in the ring would be september!! and roach said it would be a Tune Up fight to see where manny is!!!!

so that means manny pac wont be avail for a rematch till 2014!!! How long do you expect Marquez to wait!!

Comment

Working...
                      X