Collapse
No announcement yet.

I enjoyed the Wlad fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad I only caught the last 3 rounds sounds like a decent fight, which is rare with wlad lately

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
      too bad I only caught the last 3 rounds sounds like a decent fight, which is rare with wlad lately
      Wlad was letting his hands go. I was shocked Wach was standing

Comment

was a decent fight if you like to see a prime athlete beat up a giant punchbag with no head movement whatsoever.very exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          I thought that was an exciting fight. Good performance from Wlad and huge props too Wach for showing heart.
          I enjoyed every minute of it.

Wach has a chin of iron.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Wlad was letting his hands go. I was shocked Wach was standing
            I just saw round 8 on youtube, Wach has one hell of a chin.

Comment

I thought it was fun as well, wish Wlad would fight like this more often.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                It was still a giant waste of time. There's no way around that.

Honestly, Wlad should fight 2-3 more years and clean out these younger fighters and retire. The talent level is so low at HW that it's just sad.

Povetkin, Fury/Boytsov, Pulev, Mitchell, and call it a career.
                Price and Jennings would have a bigger chance than these guys.

Comment

Anytime you make a thread to claim you enjoyed a fight, you are reaching. That was the most garbage I've seen in a long time. Two slow robotic "warriors" jabbing. Lol when people say they saw speed. Not knocking Wlad, but that was horrible...

Comment

The bar is set really low with the Klitschkos for entertainment, if it's anything other an early knockout or one fighter covering up for 12 rounds it's somehow considered entertaining.

To be honest I preferred Vitali-Charr, at least the boredom was over early.

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    was a decent fight if you like to see a prime athlete beat up a giant punchbag with no head movement whatsoever.very exciting
                    Yeah one-sided fights are really entertaining for a neutral...not.

To be honest it was the same as Martinez-Chavez without the 12th round knockdown to save it, one fighter teeing off on the other for 12 rounds, yawnfest.

The only time it became remotely entertaining was when Wach hit him back in one of the rounds (imagine that).

Comment

I only enjoy one-sided fights when it's a brutal beatdown/vicious KO or an amazing technical display. This was neither.

Comment

Working...
                      X