No announcement yet.

Watch Stevenson vs George stream with free trial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrrr Don da bomb!

Hes probably going to get starched but I'm rooting for the underdog, I don't like Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Adonis, nobody knows who you are, even in Montreal you a nobody.... nice entrance lolll

Im embarrassed to be Canadian citizen, this production looks like it was made by a derper.

From the music, to the dancers to the layout, pathetic Montreal....... but atleast you guys trying to put on some shows, even tho planners are idiots
      Canada likes hockey.Idk bout that sport

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        I want Adonis to get knocked out, HOPEFULLY it happens, I cant stand this clown, he think's hes Messi or something Him and Broner should be best friends
        Hahaha. Aye, he certainly thinks highly of himself.

Lol, he's the next Pascal: If he should ever win a title, he'd wear it casually around town - lol even if he's just going to lunch, or to the mall, movies, etc.

And still nobobdy would recognize him.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Canada likes hockey.Idk bout that sport
          Montreal is like a different country, though. They love hockey too, but Montreal is a BOXING MAD city.

I'd say they are just as passionate about boxing as any boxing city in USA.

Comment

War george!!! The bomb, let's drop it!!!

Comment

Goddamn, why a mullet? Giving America a bad look.

Comment

OMG Joe Cortez is showtime commentator tonight wtf. I hope he **** soon, pathetic scum

Comment

Damn, George started out fairly well - right hand looking faster than usual, and timing was excellent (adjusting to his speed). . .

But tevenson started picking him off from distance, and unanswered by George, who was just trying to defend.

10-9 Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Wow, peach of a shot. Great to see the guy is OK. I give that guy mad props for going right back in there to trade with David after the first KD!

Lemieux is such a great boxer to watch - very TV friendly. But he's just so limited. He's great at coming forward, and placing power punches. It's not like he's even a crude brawler or anything - he has very good fundamentals - excellent punching technique.

Just so many aspects missing from his game, and it's too late now.

He should rematch Rubio, or Alcine (or both), and hten go from there if he wins. LOl @ the announcer saying "he's in line for a martinez fight." Not now, mate, certainly not now.

what's the sign up process look like?

if i have to give these guys my credit card info i am passing,

lemiuex is a gifted puncher. odd build for a fighter, though. he's got little baby arms. unless you're a butter boxer that's a hard way to go if you don't have a great chin, (which he clearly doesn't , )

Comment

I am not on wealth tv, they want a credit card

How big is the crowd?

Comment

Working...
                      X