Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..The OFFICIAL 'Ranting And Raving' Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I hate how a loss automatically means you've been exposed. With that kind of logic, we'd have about 5 all time greats and a bunch of exposed bums in the IBHOF.

Comment

I hate the attitude that some Americans have that if a fighter built a career in any country other than America, they are automatically weaker than their American counterparts. It's stupid. Virtually ALL fighters fight stiffs for the first 20 fights. Though it does happen much more often overseas, for example, it's not every situation.

With that said, I hate when European/British fans act as if the competition level is the same in both countries. It's not. Fighters all over the world of all levels don't go to the U.K. They come to America, 9 out of 10 times. Both parties need to be honest.

Comment

THE PROSPECT OF HOPKINS TITO 2.

this is the kinda **** that might have had an effect on me if i were younger.
        this ****, is the kinda ****, that makes you realize, your heroes are douchebags, and you shouldn't live your life vacariously thru them.

I'm not even a fan of specific fighters anymore. **** em.

Comment

oh and i love bitches.............

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O' MEGA View Post
            oh and i love bitches.............
            No way! Me too!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Racism. The board is for discussions, which can sumtimes become arguments. That's cool. But cats that deliberately bait others wit **** about race/ethnicity need to be IP banned.

And **** the cats who make alts just to troll cuz they're scared to be red K'd on their real account. ***** move.
              Co sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just get pissed everytime, Hatton or his Fans, mention the #1 P4P phrase like, is a damn titoe. And them thinking hatton beating Pac, makes him #1 automatically!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hate when Ricky Hatton says the word 'but.'

It sounds like boat. I dunno. Just kills me.

Comment

im tired of all these ****en threads, just wanna wake up and let it be may2 already

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    And **** the cats who make alts just to troll cuz they're scared to be red K'd on their real account. ***** move.
                    QFT

Comment

i'm tired of hearing....

"pac is god"
                      "pac could beat hatton, floyd, paul williams, cotto, and vitali" all in the same night!!!
                      "pac is allah, jesus, and buddah all in one"
                      "they asked pac to play neo in the matrix"
                      "pac could beat michael jordan in basketball, wayne gretzsky in hockey, have more home runs then babe ruth in baseball"

like a poster said earlier the pac ballsucking has gone into warp speed

ok thats my rant for the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X