No announcement yet.

omg myy friend is such a fuking racist bastard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] omg myy friend is such a fuking racist bastard

so last night we were hanging arround and suddenly he says something like "black people are dumb and inferior humans".

I never knew he was a racist so i was like excuse me? you know the president of the USA is black. He says "no he is half black and half white, its his white genes that made him so smart and succesfull"

So i said "no way even if his father had married a black women obama would have been succesfull."

so do you guys know if obama has a half brother somewere in the world? if obama's father has an other child with a black women? And do you guys know how succesfull obamas half brother ( if he has one) is so i can proof to my friend that he is wrong.

thanks!

Your friend is very wise

Comment

lol @ this troll.

Comment

Originally posted by jack the cripuh View Post
        Your friend is very wise
        NO he is not and if he thinks like that we can't be friends any more.

Oh yeah he also said that whites conquered africa and enslaved blacks so that must be proof whites are more supperior. So i said that there was probably a time in history that blacks conquered europe.

So can u guys give me a war were blacks won against whites or a time when blacks conquered europe? My histrory isn't that good.

Thanks in advance we need to shut that racist up
        Last edited by BoxerX; 01-19-2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

people i need ur help pls. Im gonna meet with him in a couple of hours and i need some facts to disproove his ****t up racist theories

Comment

You can make a mean bait thread

Comment

would you guys blame me if i beat the **** out of him? just cant stand racist *******s

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                    im gonna show that pic to my ****t up racist "friend"

Comment

Working...
                    X