Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone here explain why Manny Pacquiao avoided the test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How dare you question the integrity of Emanuel. He is a very humble man who is only looking out for his country.

He has passed every test the commission has asked. who is dloyd to ask the number 1 p4p to take OST.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      i heard from an interview of him around 2005 i think that he lose to morales first fight because of the blood test 5 days before their fight which he thinks weaken him

so who of you here wants their bad experience to be repeated?

sorry to disappoint anyone that is one of those who say they are
      pac aint as dumb as u

Comment

There isnt a satisfactory explanation. But there are reasons why, even if they are weak as fuk.

Floyd and Pac are 2 sides of the same coin in some ways. We dont know wtf is going on in their minds.

This whole issue is a big black eye for boxing IMHO.

Comment

Cause blood makes him weak and he fears needles.even tho he gets blood drawn before EVERY fight for std testing

Comment

I haven't seen a good enough excuse as to why pac would avoid the test yet. There must be more to it than just cut off dates.

Comment

He doesnt look scared at all here

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Check hooks, no worries, this guy just passed you as the dumbest poster on BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  i heard from an interview of him around 2005 i think that he lose to morales first fight because of the blood test 5 days before their fight which he thinks weaken him

so who of you here wants their bad experience to be repeated?

sorry to disappoint anyone that is one of those who say they are
                  pac aint as dumb as u
                  fist off, the blood test for the EM fight was the day before or the fight day itself, cant remember which, but definitely not 5days, because the commission lost the prior test results. not defending manny's reasoning here but clarification only.

secondly, ppl should remember the OST is a demand, not included in the commission rules. some *****s got it ingrained in their ******ed minds the opposite. the mayweather clan went on a smear campaign even before negotiations started. pac and mayweather are both superstars and pride comes w/ the territory. if it had played out differently, in a civil manner then who knows, pac might have agreed. pac knows like everyone else that mayweather needs the fight more if he wanted to be higher on the ATG list.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                    I can't understand till this day why he would avoid such a test if he was clean. Is there such a thing as allergies to needles and does taking blood really weaken a fighter? Surely it doesn't matter when the blood is taken.

Surely if your integrity was being questioned by the only fighter that the fans want to see you fight, you would want to prove your innocence once and for all.

If Manny Pacquiao defeats Floyd Mayweather Jr in the law courts maybe he won't have to get in the ring with him. Or maybe if Manny sues for enough money and makes Floyd need the cash enough, then he will have to accept a fight on Manny's terms without testing.

What is your opinion?
                    Come on man, Bob told us already that USADA was biased towards Manny.

Where have you been? We should all blame USADA for there actions. That was just unacceptable! I know everyone wants to blame Team Pac for holding the fight up for the past 2 years and they have every right too but come on now, be rational about it, USADA has no right to be biased towards the Pac.

Thank god Pac finally "agreed", has "no issues" and corrected the biased problems that the USADA had towards him. I hope Pac takes them to court too. USADA biased cowards. How dare they hold the fight up for 2 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      fist off, the blood test for the EM fight was the day before or the fight day itself, cant remember which, but definitely not 5days, because the commission lost the prior test results. not defending manny's reasoning here but clarification only.

secondly, ppl should remember the OST is a demand, not included in the commission rules. some *****s got it ingrained in their ******ed minds the opposite. the mayweather clan went on a smear campaign even before negotiations started. pac and mayweather are both superstars and pride comes w/ the territory. if it had played out differently, in a civil manner then who knows, pac might have agreed. pac knows like everyone else that mayweather needs the fight more if he wanted to be higher on the ATG list.
                      The ATG list isn't real and there isn't one official list. WHen its all said and done, people who judge floyd as person and then as a fighter will not rank him high on there list. If you examine his body of work independent of out of ring actions you will rank him accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X