Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    Pac is the center and yet he can't seem to out draw FMJ in gates or PPV. Makes perfect sense.

Oh yeah, sorry...Pac vs. Cotto did outdraw FMJ vs. Marquez by 100k..hahaha
    Sorry man Pac is on center stage in the boxing world.. I said "World", just in case you didn't catch it...

Comment

• Manny needs to clean his life up, he runs around with the wrong type and must have a serious drug problem if he refuses testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
        Before the fight Freddie made a ruckus that they suspect Margarito took a stimulant in the dressing room, something that will be out his system before the fight is over, thus beating a urine test. Yet they refuse to take the OST insisted by Mayweather, that's some hypocritical **** right there. Makes me think Roach and Ariza know everything there Is to know about beating urine tests, they not going to do OST, no chance to dope, simple as that.
        one has reasonable proof while the other doesn't

big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warbeast View Post
          one has reasonable proof while the other doesn't

big difference.
          False. Buh bye.

Comment

Before the fight Freddie made a ruckus that they suspect Margarito took a stimulant in the dressing room, something that will be out his system before the fight is over, thus beating a urine test. Yet they refuse to take the OST insisted by Mayweather, that's some hypocritical **** right there. Makes me think Roach and Ariza know everything there Is to know about beating urine tests, they not going to do OST, no chance to dope, simple as that.
            they found a bottle of hydroxy cut in marg's dressing room. to date, there is absolutely no evidence that pac is on PEDs.

YOU FAIL!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              It's because of something called probable cause and legitimate evidence.

Floyd should learn what that means.
              What was the "Probable cause" and what was he "Legitimate Evidence?"

Comment

The difference is, they asked for a urin test, not a blood test before the fight. Manny said he would give urin up to the fight but not blood.

Comment

Working...
                X