• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe SRL but not SRR.

Comment

can't compare what legends set the bar for

Comment

When did Clottey become some measure of greatness? He is a good fighter but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          I think the theory of new fighter can't be compare to old fighter is over looked. Old fighters have a lot of fights on their record because they fight a lot of bums. If you put a lot of bums in there with today great they will have over 100 wins also. Great fighter from today eara can fight every two week if they fight bums also. Just because fighter are from this eara doesn't mean they can't be the goat. I think Pacquiao has already surpass Loenard in term of accomplishment. It's kind of bogus to say that Pac is greater than Leonard but at the same time it's bogus to say that Leonard is greather than Pacquiao also.

The older fighters fought 15 round fights and fought multiple fights throughout the months. They trained through old school methods. They didn't have the luxuries of having strength trainers and supplements of today. Sugar Ray Leonard is head and shoulders above Pacquiao. I enjoy what Pac has accomplished but let's not get carried away. Cotto is no Marvin Hagler. Hatton is no Thomas Hearns.

Comment

hahahahahahahhhahahahhahaa:wank:

Comment

I think the theory of new fighter can't be compare to old fighter is over looked. Old fighters have a lot of fights on their record because they fight a lot of bums. If you put a lot of bums in there with today great they will have over 100 wins also. Great fighter from today eara can fight every two week if they fight bums also. Just because fighter are from this eara doesn't mean they can't be the goat. I think Pacquiao has already surpass Loenard in term of accomplishment. It's kind of bogus to say that Pac is greater than Leonard but at the same time it's bogus to say that Leonard is greather than Pacquiao also.
              Pac may be better than leonard right now. But better than SRR??? REHAB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                Pac may be better than leonard right now.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingHistory View Post
                  The older fighters fought 15 round fights and fought multiple fights throughout the months. They trained through old school methods. They didn't have the luxuries of having strength trainers and supplements of today. Sugar Ray Leonard is head and shoulders above Pacquiao. I enjoy what Pac has accomplished but let's not get carried away. Cotto is no Marvin Hagler. Hatton is no Thomas Hearns.
                  My point, exactly!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

When Pac gets win against fighters like Benitez, Duran, Hagler, and Hearns then we can put Pac on that level...

Comment

Working...
                      X