Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will be the next big thing in philippine boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will be the next big thing in philippine boxing?

who do u think will be the next big thing in phil. boxing?banal,condes,donaire,boom-boom etc....?

filipino boxing is done! the phillipines has had its year of glory, batitsta got knocked out in round 1, pacquaio will lose his next fight, its over!

Comment

What happened to Jimrex Jaca?

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
        filipino boxing is done! the phillipines has had its year of glory, batitsta got knocked out in round 1, pacquaio will lose his next fight, its over!

Don't you wish that my fat friend. I think Concepcion or Banal seem to be the most exciting of the known prospects. Alot of dudes comming out the works. The world cup was composed only of ALA gym fighters, there are hundreds of gyms in the P.I. outside of the visya region. Damn all Pinoy fighters seem to be bisaya. 1 gym took out Mexico in WC though. Thats friggin the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
          you got barrera over pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
            What happened to Jimrex Jaca?
            young kid, showed well againts JMM but lacks power. Hope to see more of him though, he was pretty fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              young kid, showed well againts JMM but lacks power. Hope to see more of him though, he was pretty fun to watch.
              Yeah, I was going to say that. He did hold his own against JMM.I forgot that he was young also.Is he not with goldenboy promotions?

Comment

Bumtista OF COURSE!!

Nah seriously, dino is right, phillipines boxing is done... All their prospects are getting exposed or going to get exposed. Each "prospect" that hasnt gotten beat has a Mexican champion waiting for him, and i guarantee you they will get stomped like Mayol and Bumtista have.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                  Bumtista OF COURSE!!

Nah seriously, dino is right, phillipines boxing is done... All their prospects are getting exposed or going to get exposed. Each "prospect" that hasnt gotten beat has a Mexican champion waiting for him, and i guarantee you they will get stomped like Mayol and Bumtista have.
                  no countries boxing is ever gonna be done, fighters will always emerge from countries all over the world all the time, mexico is stronger at the moment i agree but they will have something to laugh about when pacman ko's barrera

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
                    Bumtista OF COURSE!!

Just like you guaranteed that Mexico would sweep the World Cup? And now you are so sore and even more bitter that you trying to cover up the ass ****in you just got. It's not like you aint used to getting ****ed up the ass Hector. But just goes to show that this dude aint a man cuz a man can take his licks, Hector is a ***** that can't. Hector's words aint **** because it don't come from a true man. Fa99ot ass *****.
                    Last edited by Alibata; 08-16-2007, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X