Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judah vs garcia a mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah, not really. judah i think is a legit opponent and has what it takes to bring garcia down. judah's last fight was against an undefeated young buck which everyone thought he had no chance of winning, we all know how that turned out

Comment

he's enough of a vet to outclass a basic fighter like garcia but not only is judah 35 now, he's a mental midget as well.

judah didn't particularly look good in the matthysse and mabuza fights either. paris was a decent win but it was only two fights ago that we saw the old zab come back and fold in front of khan.

garcia has a good momentum going right now with the knockouts and that left hook ace up his sleeve but i'm still riding with zab.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        he's enough of a vet to outclass a basic fighter like garcia but not only is judah 35 now, he's a mental midget as well.

judah didn't particularly look good in the matthysse and mabuza fights either. paris was a decent win but it was only two fights ago that we saw the old zab come back and fold in front of khan.

garcia has a good momentum going right now with the knockouts and that left hook ace up his sleeve but i'm still riding with zab.
        Sooner or later his opponents are going to wise up to that left hook, it does not matter how good his timing is, once someone defences that hook, he's not got too much else, considering he's slow footed and stiff the tactic is to always be moving away from it.

Judah has the tools, it's down to what Judah shows up as usual

Comment

earl, i agree witcha 100%.

Comment

I think so..... Outside of Paris I don't think Judah has looked good in a fight since 2010

Comment

styles make fights. Judah will take this by a wide ud.

Comment

Working...
              X