No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kayode Apologizes To Showtime; Manager Talks Tarver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kayode Apologizes To Showtime; Manager Talks Tarver

Immediately after his cruiserweight contender Lateef Kayode earned a controversial draw with Antonio Tarver, he wanted to make amends for his postfight comments but reiterated his feelings about the outcome.

“I want to apologize for everything I said to Showtime after the fight,” Kayode told BoxingScene.com. “I let my emotions get in the way, but again, I won the fight. Everyone saw it.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

No robbery here!!! I had it scored the same.

Comment

erry boda see ah fark ehm ahp! Tarva I fahkan barra ehm!

Comment

@albeerto, what matching were you watching? r u fawking drunk?

Comment

1st of all the fight was just about even & for that matter a draw was fair..Now Kayode is an IDIOT cause knowing that showtime has backed him up & gave him exposer & he should know the network has no control over what the judges think & do & then to go on & say that they gave it draw cause Tarver works for showtime & then he made it worst by saying(like 3 times) that he wanted a rematch on RIVAL NETWORK HBO!!! I'm more than sure his handlers must have told him how he FUKED UP BIG TIME & ripped him a new ass-hole & told him that he better apologize & then see how they could fix things up..

Comment

I had Kayode winning: 115-113, it was close...

Comment

For once Jim Gray was the one that looked uncomfortable during an interview. That **** was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by ketonm View Post
                @albeerto, what matching were you watching? r u fawking drunk?
                i dont agree with the judges most of the time but u gotta be a complete moron to be upset at the outcome!!!

Comment

Anyone who thinks one guy was robbed just didn't get what they wanted and are analyzing with their heart. There is no logic in the chambers of the human heart. They fight could have gone either way, no one was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Anyone who thinks one guy was robbed just didn't get what they wanted and are analyzing with their heart. There is no logic in the chambers of the human heart. They fight could have gone either way, no one was robbed.
                    Thank you. Couldnt have said it better!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X