Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach on Haye's Fight Strategy, Praises Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach on Haye's Fight Strategy, Praises Wladimir

Top trainer Freddie Roach says if David Haye is "careful" he'll lose to Wladimir Klitschko in Hamburg on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Best conditioned? When Wlad has lost he has looked exhausted, and many say he lost because he run out of gas.

SO today his conditioning maybe good, but im not so sure about before;

Comment

Freddie is correct, yes. Haye wins by boom boom, Wlad wins by bore bore.

Comment

People like to trash talk Klitchko and call him boring, but they label the most boring boxer of all time the #2 pound-for-pound best??

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
          People like to trash talk Klitchko and call him boring, but they label the most boring boxer of all time the #2 pound-for-pound best??
          I wouldnt call Manny Pacman boring mate

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Best conditioned? When Wlad has lost he has looked exhausted, and many say he lost because he run out of gas.

SO today his conditioning maybe good, but im not so sure about before;
            Can you read? Best conditioned he's ever trained. So Klitschko is better conditioned than the past prime Tyson and Michael Moorer. Bar isnt too high.

Comment

Haye better not have a Valuev type game-plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                I wouldnt call Manny Pacman boring mate
                he didn't say that.

I for one give the fight to Wladimir, because I don't think Haye will be agressive enough and be able to work on that huge man without being careful

Comment

im really looking forward to this. honestly, wlad's got a suspect chin, but he has perfected the distance game... jab, jab, SLEDGEHAMMER down the pipe.

i am dying to find out how each handle each others' power punches... haye's time at heavyweight was with dudes that didnt pack power like the klits... and im interested in seeing how wlad handles haye's power.

IMO:
                  • haye vs big bro = haye goes to sleep
                  • haye vs lil bro = haye has a chance

Comment

What fight did Roach train Wlad for?

Comment

Working...
                    X