No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Ready To Beat The F*** Out of Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Ready To Beat The F*** Out of Khan

A few days ago, Floyd Mayweather Jr. floated the idea of having Amir Khan fight Adrien Broner on his upcoming Showtime Pay-Per-View undercard. Mayweather faces Marcos Maidana in a welterweight unification on May 3rd from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather promised Khan a future fight - if Khan defeats Broner. Khan is skeptical of the promise, but Broner feels the Britsh star is easy work.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh yea.... just like you said about Maidana.

Comment

Let the fight hype begin..This is going to be good..

Comment

He wont' fight Khan, I'm not buying it. I think they are going to give him an easier fight.

Comment

Only thing you beating the **** out is stripper snatch and twinkies Adrien.

Comment

Please let this fight happen. Khan seems interested, in fact they all do. So if this fight doesn't get made I'm not sure who the blame would go to.

Comment

Believe me Khan is going to teach this kid a lesson

While Broners been parading around as a rapper and making songs with Officer Ricky, Khans been training hard for months on end.

Broner shud have gone str8 to the gym after he got beat, but instead he went on a rap tour

He's stuck with the same trainer, we'll see the exact same Broner we saw against Maidana
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-04-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Give em hell AB

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Believe me Khan is going to teach this kid a lesson

While Broners been parading around as a rapper and making songs with Officer Ricky, Khans been training hard for months on end.

Broner shud have gone str8 to the gym after he got beat, but instead he went on a rap tour

He's stuck with the same trainer, we'll see the exact same Broner we saw against Maidana
                  Exactly. Broner hasn't even started training LOL.

Even if he has the ability to stop Khan how could he do it against the fastest & best boxer he has yet to face with only a semi-decent camp?

Don't see Broner taking this fight. Will get cruelly beaten.

Broner is extremely naive. He thinks Maidana's 147 power is what troubled him...Khan is just going to show it's actually that AB is just a calibre below

Comment

A loudmouth crybaby vs a loudmouth idiot. Hope they batter each other senseless and it ends in a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X