Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the world conspiracy theorists, tell me something...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Thats a good point, there will be no worms left.

I wonder if the fcuking chicken will manage to make it's way back. Or will it be the egg that comes first? Oh no, i've opened a can of "worms" now
    Chicken comes first because it requires a chicken to produce egg shells.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      if you have kids you've got to prepare for the Holidays. They're the entity that I am not interested in upsetting. If the end doesn't come and you don't have presents for your kids at Xmas, the end of the world will truly be near.
      Word!!!

Comment

You're raising your children wrong if they care that much about presents.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
          You're raising your children wrong if they care that much about presents.
          sure buddy. when you were a fat hairy little bastard child, i am sure you didn't care about gifts.

Comment

sure buddy. when you were a fat hairy little bastard child, i am sure you didn't care about gifts.

I didn't care about the gifts. I cared about opening them. I cared about getting more.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              I didn't care about the gifts. I cared about opening them. I cared about getting more.
              did you parents raise you wrong?

Comment

Did you ever find that extra part-time job just so your broke-down, old ass could afford to give your kid a xmas present?

Did that one poster let you rip him off by paying you do to work? Trying to find work on boxingscene training section - LOL. . . Or better yet, did anybody actually donate anything to you - maybe you could give that used pair of sweaty gloves to your kid.

You pathetic slob. . . LOL 40 years old and owns nothing, and can afford to give his kid nothing.

Hahahahahhahaaha. . .

Comment

I have studied a lot about pre Colombian cultures and it's hilarious to me how Americans have turned December 21st into something it's completely NOT.

The Maya never wrote that the world would end on that date, their calender just ends there because they weren't around to renew the new era.

Since when did white people start listening to Mexicans anyway?

Comment

anyway, my kid is very busy throughout her year with school and extra curricular activities. if she wants something and i can provide it, she's getting it.

if that makes me a bad parent, phuck you and so be it.

Comment

Every year I partake in the toy's for tots program. . . SO I can help some poor bastard give his kid a good Xmas.

But maybe since there's people out there like Horton who are frauds and scam-artists, I should rethink this. . . make sure I personally know the child gets my gifts. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X