Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Have Playstation Plus? If So..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do You Have Playstation Plus? If So..

aside from the free games and discounts what else do you get? I heard you get the party mode feature but the person who told me doesn't have it themselves so is that true? and I know you get the automatic download feature but honestly I don't know what else besides that, can someone give me a detailed breakdown of everything the Playstation Plus service gives you?

also, and this is really more of a concern for me, is there a default way to deactivate someone from your PSN account? I had my cousin down under my name and he was getting my games but he sold it and I didn't get a chance to deactivate his console from my account, he deleted the games and the profile but the system is still activated under my name, is there a way I could have Sony or do something myself to have that system deactivated off my name without having to have the system itself? it's long gone now so getting the system back is out the question. anyone knows what I could do?

okay **** the part about the playstation plus I just want to know about my sub account. your PSN network name allows for you and 4 others to play your games that you purchase by activating your name into their system, once activated though it eats up 1 of your sub accounts therefore ****ing you over, my cousin sold his console before I could deactivate it so I'm wondering if there was a way I could manually delete that system off my account name.. can ANYONE help me out, I REALLY want to resolve this problem of mines

Comment

playstation plus?............

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
        playstation plus?............
        I think it pretty much is meant to compete with Xbox live.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          ****ing money making ****.
          Yeah, I ain't bothering with this fuck ass ****.

Comment

dont think i heard of it. . .

Comment

as long as i can play online for free, im good

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                okay **** the part about the playstation plus I just want to know about my sub account. your PSN network name allows for you and 4 others to play your games that you purchase by activating your name into their system, once activated though it eats up 1 of your sub accounts therefore ****ing you over, my cousin sold his console before I could deactivate it so I'm wondering if there was a way I could manually delete that system off my account name.. can ANYONE help me out, I REALLY want to resolve this problem of mines
                Email playstation, my guess is you might need the serial number from the system you want to delete it from otherwise i'm not sure how you could track it down when the new owners are online.

Comment

what's playstation plus?

Comment

Working...
                  X