No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory of My Own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. What's the advantage of squeezing people who are already struggling?
    i dont know but i dont think **** like this is coincidence

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. What's the advantage of squeezing people who are already struggling?
      When there is chaos and disorder the government have a free hand to provide their solution.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
        i dont know but i dont think **** like this is coincidence
        I see. Why don't you think that?

Comment

I see. Why don't you think that?
          so they can justifiably jack up food and oil prices even more

Comment

so they can justifiably jack up food and oil prices even more
            No, you already said that they would do this in order to squeeze people who are struggling, you don't know why they would want to do that, you just feel like they might. So why do you think that this is a conspiracy?

Comment

No, you already said that they would do this in order to squeeze people who are struggling, you don't know why they would want to do that, you just feel like they might. So why do you think that this is a conspiracy?
              im not sure of what greater focus this is leading to and maybe im wrong but i dont see this

Comment

im not sure of what greater focus this is leading to and maybe im wrong but i dont see this
                So do you have any reason to think that this is a conspiracy? Any reason at all? Or we're supposed to listen to you say things like "Well it can't just be a coincidence!" and have done with it?

Comment

So do you have any reason to think that this is a conspiracy? Any reason at all? Or we're supposed to listen to you say things like "Well it can't just be a coincidence!" and have done with it?
                  i dont have all the answer i just dont buy all these things happening at the same time when the economy is already in the dumps. i think situations are being created to set up something else that im not sure of thats it. thats my my opinion on all of this. sorry if it offends you or whatever your slowly getting at but thats it

Comment

i dont have all the answer i just dont buy all these things happening at the same time when the economy is already in the dumps. i think situations are being created to set up something else that im not sure of thats it. thats my my opinion on all of this. sorry if it offends you or whatever your slowly getting at but thats it
                    I'm trying to get you to see things the way I do. It doesn't offend me but it does strike me is fairly bizarre that you are implying that the one of the greatest man made environmental catastrophes in history was carried deliberately causing devastation against industry and wildlife so that unspecified companies can increase their prices making life difficult for the impoverished for as yet unspecified reasons.

I'd need considerably more than that to start making such a case.

There is evidence however that BP had been cutting corners for years and there is genuine evidence of collusion between BP and US inspectors who postponed an inspection prior to the accident.

This is the sort of bungling stupidity that typifies these kids of disasters and generally precludes a shadowy cartel of cigar smoking industrialists playing an impossibly complicated game of chess using reality as pieces.

Comment

Working...
                    X