Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you arrive at Boxingscene.com???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you arrive at Boxingscene.com???

For me, i thought about the idea of joining a boxing forum for a while then and spoke to a friend of a friend who reccomended, 2 others - ****house and ESB, both turned out to be turds, so i tapped Boxing Forums into Google and the 1st result that came up was this one.

I clicked the link, immeadiately fell in love with the layout and the people here were welcoming to me as a new kid, and the rest is history, here i am nearly 3000 posts later, loving it. And the guys here.

I was lurkin here for yrs before I made an account. I been a member of other boxing forums, but this one turned out to be the best. Dunno why I was too lazy to just make a damn account before.

Comment

I was searching for games on google and on the 23rd page this came up. I clicked on it and saw the huge amount of games on it so I registred.

A few days later I saw that it had a forum so I decided I might as well start posting in there.

Comment

I've been lurking since '06 or something like that. Not sure how I found it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
          I was searching for games on google and on the 23rd page this came up. I clicked on it and saw the huge amount of games on it so I registred.

A few days later I saw that it had a forum so I decided I might as well start posting in there.
          loool I've never ever played the games they have here, I even forgot they had games.

Comment

I just wanted to learn more about boxing and I ended up here, i tried other sites before but this one is the best one out there so i stuck with boxingscene

Comment

Came here to rip boxing video's to begin with. Got a hold of this place through KESSLER.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                I've been lurking since '06 or something like that. Not sure how I found it, though.
                Gr8 minds think alike Jr. You had to catch up to me eventually.
                Last edited by MANGLER; 01-26-2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

through google...

december 06 (10 days after watching a replay of pac/morales I) i googled ''boxing forum'' and boxingscene came up, lurked on it for a while, joined in jan 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Takamura!!! View Post
                    I just wanted to learn more about boxing and I ended up here, i tried other sites before but this one is the best one out there so i stuck with boxingscene
                    Welcome, this is the best, stick around.

Comment

Working...
                    X