Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Gives Until April To Decide on Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you people are ******ed with this ped **** marquez is a true boxer and deicated to his work and will outbox pac ***** again and again watch his fight with katsidis he looks the goddamn same way he fought thie pac roid guy his shoulder where more built cause he's ****ing dedicated 4 months of work out trying to build power and speed **** you wanna be know it all about working out don't know **** lol your pac boy wanted him to takethe test marquez said he would take it but pac all of a sudden turned it down come the **** on why hate marquez he's the ****ing the man puro dinamita!!!! pure class
    Last edited by puro dinamita; 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Well get ready to get Ko'd Marquez, even that or get Robbed again.

We are finna go through all of this again.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
        you people are ******ed with this ped **** marquez is a true boxer and deicated to his work and will outbox pac ***** again and again watch his fight with katsidis he looks the goddamn same way he fought thie pac roid guy his shoulder where more built cause he's ****ing dedicated 4 months of work out trying to build power and speed **** you wanna be know it all about working out don't know **** lol your pac boy wanted him to takethe test marquez said he would take it but pac all of a sudden turned it down come the **** on why hate marquez he's the ****ing the man puro dinamita!!!! pure class
        and to top it off the pac fans are now with *****s on testing.. cause mayweather assumed marquez was cheating.. lol.. i guess sore losing is a big thing on here.. when pac got them decisions i took it like a man.. well kinda, cause i could not stand pac fans saying "it wasnt event that close".. but i guess he who laughs last.. laughs the best.. just hope there's no 5th.. cause i'd have to hear it again..

Comment

at first it was No way not gonna happen.

then he talked to Arum and its well let me think on it.

Its the money!

Comment

No need to fight him anymore Champ, please don't give Arum what he wants.

Comment

Why are people talking as if Marquez's only option is Manny and vice versa. Not gonna lie, I'd love to see them fight a 5th time but if it doesn't happen then I'm not so bothered. Manny has massive unfinished business with Floyd then there's Desert Breeze Bradley, not to mention the winner of Brook/Alexander, which could be a legitimate fight down the line.

How about Manny/Rios? I think Rios gets Margarito'd but it would be fun to watch while it lasted. JMM/Rios/Broner/Khan/Guerrero/Bradley are all fights I'd love to see.

For too long have boxing fans been stuck in the Manny/Floyd debate and JMM has been occasionally added into it. **** it, if they can't fight, **** them. Let's give some young buck a shot at the big time.

Now this is not me saying Guerrero/Floyd is a legitimate fight because I think Floyd had better options at 154, Trout and Martinez. And at 147 I'd give him more credit for fighting Bradley.

Comment

[QUOTE=Prince_Pugilist;13094922]Why are people talking as if Marquez's only option is Manny and vice versa. /QUOTE] Seriously? People are talking that way cuz it makes the most fiscal sense for everyone involved. JMM will make the most money he's made in his career now that he has better leverage. As much as I loved all their fights I don't feel a 5th fight is necessary. You don't get a more conclusive ending than the last one even if it came under suspicious circumstances. It's kind of sadistic to want to see them beat the crap out of each other again but a fifth fight will add a lot to their retirement funds.

Comment

So be it. Let em fight again and Pacquiao will get iced once again. So he hurt Marquez before the Ko came, he hurt Marquez in all of their fights, but could never finish em. But Pacs chin got unlocked this last time, there is no return from that.

Comment

he has a belt at 140,i would rather see him unify the titles with Peterson,he'll be 40 this year and he already looks slow so he better hurry up,i would rather see him fight someone else,i think that devastating ko pac suffered will make him hesitant to rush in like he always does,pac will be different and marquez will beat him again,sometimes we want something different but this is a business and if jmm is being offered 15-20 million who wouldn't take that especially at his age? if he does decide he better be the one choosing the weight,now it's pacs turn to come down in weight after making a lot of opponents drain themselves now he should be the one told to come down to 140 or no fight

Comment

I remember reading an article that Pacmans lawyer said JMM didn't want to sign for the fight yet because of the drug testing that Pacquiao wants for the fight.

Memo advised Marquez not to sign the contract and VADA testing paper for Pacquiao 5 yet because he wants his system to be clean first, smart move to wait as long as possible and April will give them enough time.

If I were Marquez he should just get a legit strength and conditioner for the 5th fight and not a ped chemist to avoid any black cloud.

Comment

Working...
                      X