Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grant's legit, Rahman is done.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      need to see more then just KO's personally, Bryant Jennings development is way more impressive IMO
      Great post I feel like I'm the only one who posts about Jennings

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        Gotta disagree with you guys i actually think this is a good step. Shot or not Rahman is a vet with a lot of experience and Wilder lacks ring time with guys like this. usually these fights happen earlier in guys pro career but they chose to manage Wilder extremely slow.

Baby steps indeed but at least we're seeing steps forward.
        Did joo not see Rahman's last fight against Povetkin? He came in grossly out of shape, didn't do jack **** and basically quit after getting whacked with a couple power punches. It was pathetic...

Wilder is better off facing Grant. Grant has bee inactive this year but he's beat some b-c level guys (including the lord Tye Fields...) and he went the distance Adamek. I think he'll come into the fight in semi-decent shape and give Wilder a better workout than a shot lazy Rahman..

Comment

I didn't see it. It was that bad huh?

,what Wilder really needs is some durable iron chinned journeyman who can take him deep into the fight. A good lesson on what to do when ur power isn't stopping the guy.

So if Rahman is some giant turd that will go down after the first punch then i take back what i said. I assumed he would last a few rounds based on experience.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            I didn't see it. It was that bad huh?

,what Wilder really needs is some durable iron chinned journeyman who can take him deep into the fight. A good lesson on what to do when ur power isn't stopping the guy.

So if Rahman is some giant turd that will go down after the first punch then i take back what i said. I assumed he would last a few rounds based on experience.

Comment

Rahman needs to have some respect for himself and retire. Ridiculous.

Comment

100 times worse than the Price-Thompson fight.

Comment

wilder is a ko waiting to happen, it'll be so funny seeing someone that tall do the chicken dance

Comment

deontay wilder can hardly box. i don't mind him taking things slowly. i don't want to see him fight rahman, because rahman needed his hands to stay on his feet in his last fight. it was scary.

the right hand is legit, though. damn.

Comment

Wilder is garbage, he has a big right hand, that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X