Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcias boxrec page

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5895&cat=boxer

Thoughts???

He wasn't any good. What else needs to be said?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Do you think that's why he lives vicariously through his son?

Do you also think it's appropriate for him to mock the abilities of world level boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Do you also think it's appropriate for him to mock the abilities of world level boxers?
        Of course he lives through his son at least that much is evident.

His job other then trainer is to get in the head of his son's opponents, seems like he's doing a pretty good job at that. I take what he says with a grain of salt.

Comment

if khan, who's 27 and 3, "can't fight." i wonder what pops thinks of himself.

Comment

How are you sure that is him. There must be 1000 Angel garcia boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Of course he lives through his son at least that much is evident.

His job other then trainer is to get in the head of his son's opponents, seems like he's doing a pretty good job at that. I take what he says with a grain of salt.
              Well said. No doubt Angel lives through his son and he's very unprofessional and downright disrespectful at times, however, that doesn't give the right for people to hate Danny. He's his own man and shouldn't be held accountable for his father's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Well said. No doubt Angel lives through his son and he's very unprofessional and downright disrespectful at times, however, that doesn't give the right for people to hate Danny. He's his own man and shouldn't be held accountable for his father's actions.
                well said and agreed. but this dude clearly has some sort of unhealthy obssession with the garcia family. not too sure why either, i mean swifty is good and all, and his father definitely knows how to get attention, but even I myself think that TS is givin them just a liiiiiiiitle too much of it unnecessarily...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  well said and agreed. but this dude clearly has some sort of unhealthy obssession with the garcia family. not too sure why either, i mean swifty is good and all, and his father definitely knows how to get attention, but even I myself think that TS is givin them just a liiiiiiiitle too much of it unnecessarily...
                  Unhealthy obsession is right. This is his second Garcia-hate thread in the last 3 days lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip Chudd

What, like you do all the time on here?

At least he's got a son involved. what accounts for your relentlessly stupid Brit nuthugging. You know, aside from the fact that you happen to come from the same island as them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X