No announcement yet.

A friend of mine was murdered in a robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottishwhiskey View Post
    APRIL FOOLS?!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha almost got me dawg...... thats a good one.
    You are a bad human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      One of the greatest men I ever knew. I was never really close in that I only talked to him at work, but I spoke of him often to my girlfriend. He was the happiest person I ever met.

I never heard him speak negatively of anyone in the four years I knew him. This is unheard of in the restraunt business. I always admired him for that and he always stood out and was always smiling. This really sucks, not just because he was a friend, but because I thought of him as the happiest man I know.

He was murdered in the restraunt I used to work at a few years ago. Apparently it was a robbery, but he was murdered in the process. He only worked their part-time a couple shifts a week.

He left a daughter behind. Can't imagine how she feels.
      Sounds terrible, sorry to hear that

Comment

Originally posted by scottishwhiskey View Post
        APRIL FOOLS?!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha almost got me dawg...... thats a good one.
        When u die coz of robbery no one will make a thread about u dawg.

Comment

That is just horrible. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

One of the greatest men I ever knew. I was never really close in that I only talked to him at work, but I spoke of him often to my girlfriend. He was the happiest person I ever met.

I never heard him speak negatively of anyone in the four years I knew him. This is unheard of in the restraunt business. I always admired him for that and he always stood out and was always smiling. This really sucks, not just because he was a friend, but because I thought of him as the happiest man I know.

He was murdered in the restraunt I used to work at a few years ago. Apparently it was a robbery, but he was murdered in the process. He only worked their part-time a couple shifts a week.

What an absolutely senseless tragedy. My condolences to you and his family. As a father myself my heart absolutely goes out to his little girl.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about that I have a daughter myself and I hate to hear about stuff like this. I hope they caught the criminal and give him life because death is too good for some people.

Comment

Unfortunately it was not a joke, I wish it was.

Comment

That is a pain i know all to well last year i lost friends that were 26 and 34 both had kids both should be alive this world is brutal.

Comment

Damn. Sorry to hear about your friend's passing. May God bless his soul, and my prayers go out to him and his family and friends.

Comment

That's terrible! I hope the scumbag that killed him gets what he deserves, hope god gives your late friend's family the strength to move on with their lives and get past this horrible experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X