No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Lucian Bute Talks Andre Ward, Carl Froch, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Lucian Bute Talks Andre Ward, Carl Froch, More

Bill Emes catches up with IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute to discuss the finalists of the Super Six Boxing Classic - Andre Ward and Carl Froch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward is gonna take that a$$ to school! I can't wait. Should be a more competitive fight than the Froch fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Bill Emes catches up with IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute to discuss the finalists of the Super Six Boxing Classic - Andre Ward and Carl Froch.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Ward was talking after his fight with froch acting like he dont really want to face bute, we shall see

Comment

Froch would KO Bute.

Comment

Honestly, as good as Ward looked last night, Froch was a couple of big shots from stopping him in the final 2 rounds, Andre looked like he went off the boil and he looked hurt. Go back and watch Andrade punch Bute all over the ring in the 12th round. I can see Froch doing the same thing, but getting the stoppage. Don't underestimate how much of a beast Froch is. Bute is quick and slick but he doesn't seem to be built from the same fibre as Carl and Andre.

Comment

It's funny how everyone brings up Bute's first fignt against Andrade but not the rematch. Whatever you are trying to make a point and it is a valid one but you can't base that on Bute's form on that night. He was recovering from food poisoning - not many know this as he did not want any excuses after the fight. I am just sick of hearing things like "Bute has a weak chin" or Bute cannot go the distance" simply because people base it on his first fight with Andrade. If that is the case you should watch Bute's fights against Bika and Glen Johnson, where he went the distance, got hit and still won unanimouosly

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
              Froch would KO Bute.
              He would if he were the better boxer...but he ain't
              Anyways I don't think we all have long to wait to see this happen.
              Bute wants to fight Ward but Ward will not fight Bute just yet.
              Ward prefers to see Bute fight Froch to gauge him on how dangerous he really is. When Bute KO's Froch with an uppercut to the chin or the liver, all the Froch lovers and Bute haters will finally shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                Froch would KO Bute.
                Good pick mate.

Comment

Working...
                X