No announcement yet.

Is it bad to work out drunk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it bad to work out drunk?

Last edited by the330ballers; 08-04-2009, 04:41 PM.

yes....what the hell kind of question is that?

ever arm wrestle drunk before? your alot weaker and more prone to injury because of it, I've arm wrestled drunk and been sore the next day...from 1 arm wrestle! Plus your less co-ordinated you could over extend, drop a weight on your head, fall down, puke and slip on it, etc

Comment

I boxed twice while tipsy and sparred one time on Vicodin. Then Vicodin made me feel like I had heavy stones in my gloves. I could barely move.

Comment

as opposed to good?

Comment

lmao training drunk is terrible .. drinking is terrible for your body for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post
            cause i have gone to 24 hr super drunk before.
            umm yeah dude it is

Comment

are you asking to try and get a reaction our something. ill give you one thats one of the dumbest things ive ever herd and i hope thats not how seriously you take your training and if you go to a fight like that you have issues

Comment

This thread is funny as hell.

Comment

why would you train drunk in the first place..... you're coordination would be way off and the sweat will be a carrier of the alcohol toxins that would be strong enough to create the scent of whatever you drank thus pissing ppl off in the gym.

Comment

I think boxing drunk is stupid but boxing while high is a even worse idea! Trust me from experience

Comment

Working...
                    X